Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should i let the kids go camping or not???? Please just vote..

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:55 PM
  • 17 Replies

Poll

Question: Should they get to go camping or not???

Options:

yes?

no?

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 36

View Results

My ex inlaws are planning a camping trip for this weekend. Now the dad of my 2 oldest has deciced he isn't going to go. But his mom said the boys can still got with her...  So heres the thing.. The  boys have been arguing and figting all week. And today they got so bad in the car I actually had to pull over and sit there till they stopped.. So should I let them go camping or not?? I am leaning towards no.. But I know his family doesnt get together often. But their dad  isn't going to be there and I just dont know..

by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizmarie1975
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:56 PM

I'd let them go...if only to get them out of my hair.

mmnc1m
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:58 PM

BUMP!

lizmarie1975
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Do you think your ex-inlaws would take my kids if you decide not to let yours go?  I could use a break from the whining, fighting, and yelling.

Sirenabella
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Do you have a good relationship w/ the ex-inlaws? If so I would let them go. It's important for the kids to get out and do things with family. Plus maybe getting out of the house for a bit will get some of that energy and aggression worked out.

mmnc1m
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM

LMAO... that is too funny... I know the feeling though!!!

Ohiomomto2
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Quoting lizmarie1975:

mmnc1m
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Quoting Sirenabella:

Do you have a good relationship w/ the ex-inlaws? If so I would let them go. It's important for the kids to get out and do things with family. Plus maybe getting out of the house for a bit will get some of that energy and aggression worked out.

Our relationship is alright.. I don't really care for them to much.. besides most of the inlaws live around the corner and the kids see them everyday..

LaceyAva
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:04 PM

BUMP!

swtabbga
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:06 PM

When I was a kid my grandma would have all the grandkids over for a week every year in the summer.  When my sister and I were acting like brats my mom would let us go but we were on punishment before and depending on how bad we were after also.  She also told my grandma and if wewere bad for her then my grandma could add to our punishment time.  I worked because we knew we couldn't get out of it even for family time and we learned our lesson after a few years.

caljones
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:06 PM

same here. lol

Quoting lizmarie1975:

never stop believing in yourself. aim for the moon, for if you miss, you will always land among the stars.
da: hufflepuff
Hogwarts: gryffindor
dumbledores school: gryffindor.

Wood type: elder
Length: 11½ inches
Core: Kelpie Hair

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)