Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Karma's a B****!!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:01 PM
  • 4 Replies

So im working at safeway part time while I finish college. I like it for the most part but theres this women who drives everyone insane. She thinks shes the boss and she is so rude to everyone including customers

Anyways the other day she got caught stealing. She had an entire backpack full of groceries. She was fired. I am sooooo happy. All I can say is karmas a bitch bitch!

Do you believe in Karma?, share your funny stories here.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
poshkat
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:03 PM

yes i do. my husband and i got screwed by his ex-bosses wife and guess what happened about a year after we moved? their store got robbed and their liquor licence got taken away for selling to minors! it took a while but karma got them

superflyinlove
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:05 PM

the guy who raped me (who i never pressed charges against), i found out recently that he is doing 10 years on unrelated drug charges. 

zianneaaliyah
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:06 PM

I so believe in their always a reaction to an action.  If you are putting negatives vibes out, you most definitely will get them back and usually 10 fold.  I rarely see anything good happen to miserable people.

GothicMommy3
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Back when I was around 13,  me and this friend of mine were walking and she tripped off the curb and hurt her ankle. Some asshole going by slowed down and applauded her and said "good job, dipshit". In saying that, he wasn't watching the road and ended up ass ending his buddy who he was following somewhere because he didn't notice everyone was stopped at a red light.. I just applauded and said "way to go, dipshit."  :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)