• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever been caught??

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:27 PM
  • 41 Replies

Have you ever come on here to vent about someone or something (ie, kid's teacher, your family, your ILs, a neighbor, etc) and had someone catch you doing it?  Has your husband or SO ever snooped and saw a vent about him/her?  I always think of CM as anonymous, b/c there is no one on here IRL that I know (or at least not that I know of), but it's really not.  People in our area could connect the dots and find out who I am.  So has anyone ever "caught" you?  Found your SN, busted out some post you made??

by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Keila8
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:27 PM

nope. lol. thank God :P

SnoBuny
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2010 at 6:27 PM

BUMP!

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2010 at 6:28 PM

not that I know of

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2010 at 6:28 PM

I would be careful.I thought other than the moms I have met ,noone on here knew me either.A nasty phone call today changed all of that.I am a traitor.Oh well........

mommymandaleigh
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Nope......and I don't think they ever will. I also don't get on this site when I am at home ....only at work !!

fallnangel3
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:30 PM
Nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommytoNandA
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:31 PM

What happened, if you don't mind me asking?  I can forsee a nasty phone call in my future if anyone in my husbands family ever gets on here!  Not b/c what I say is not true, but b/c they probably wouldn't like me talking about the crap they have done, KWIM?

Quoting laranadtony:

I would be careful.I thought other than the moms I have met ,noone on here knew me either.A nasty phone call today changed all of that.I am a traitor.Oh well........

areid1023
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:31 PM

what? everything okay?

Quoting laranadtony:

my little bug! 11-29-08

nemiller
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:32 PM

i don't really consider myself "caught" because it was 100% the truth.  my MIL saw a post that i replied to about labor horror stories.  i have a lot of complaints about the way she and my husband behaved when i was in labor.  she tried to tell me i was "wrong" about one of the few things i specifically remember.  i suggested to her that she should stop stalking my posts or she might happen upon other things she doesn't like.  the only reason i don't go straight to her with my complaints ABOUT her, is because she has her own take on reality on certain issues.  i don't really care if she sees something i write online, but there's no point in explaining things to her... such as, it's no coincedence that her youngest son is in prison and now her daughter is behaving the same EXACT way he was right before he got arrested.

ErikaM27
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:32 PM

no .never

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)