Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My baby ate Vaseline

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:30 PM
  • 4 Replies

It's not going to hurt him is it?

He only stuck his fingers in there a couple times before I caught him. So he only ate  a little bit. Should I be worried?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kat247
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:32 PM

 Sorry but when I read your tittle I laughed...it seems like something that my boys would do.

IDK about it hurting him.What does the bottle say?Anyway heres a bump.

Orionsgirl
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Read the bottle but I doubt it. Blech.

3earthangels
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:34 PM

No it won't unless he ate the whole tub. But be prepared for diarrhea. It will just make to poo slide right out...

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on May. 26, 2010 at 7:36 PM

It says if swallowed contact poison control right away. But he only stuck his fingers in there a couple times before I caught him. I doubt he ate enough to be harmful.

I'm still laughing though. I can't believe he did that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)