Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh I have a Walmart story Rolling my eyes, but it's a good one LOL.

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:39 PM
  • 13 Replies

My friend asked me to drive her Walmart today (she doesn't drive). My kids were with us and after she finished, she treated the kids to McDonalds inside the Walmart.

As we are standing in line to order their food, We hear screaming, loud screaming. Next thing we see is tons of people running to the back of the store. My friend says "I want to go see what's going on!."

I told her ummm no, I think we should leave now I don't want to be on CNN tonight because someone went bonkers in Walmart and we're just innocent victims.She laughed at me and walked to the back while I took the kids outside.

Shortly she comes out to tell me the story and Wow! Here ya go.. A woman saw another woman she thought her husband was cheating on her with and went crazy. The police were pulling the women off each other.

So yes I guess I was in panic mode but I've never seen or heard anything like that! Yes I was one of the people who called 911 when I ran out with my kids.

So there's my lovely walmart story! 

by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ang9403
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2010 at 7:40 PM

Always fun to go to walmart!

greenie63
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:46 PM

LOL yes. At least my friend got to see a live version of Jerry Springer! LMAO!

Quoting Ang9403:

Always fun to go to walmart!

Kaelansmom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:47 PM

LOL.... I don't blame you for wanting to run... some crazy people go into walmart.

MamaPeanut
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Lol, that's actually kind of funny. 

mnmommy1

Yikes! Good thing you got out!

PTBAAMom

LOL, omg!  thats crazy.

mommas3cubs
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:50 PM

Quoting Kaelansmom:

LOL.... I don't blame you for wanting to run... some crazy people go into walmart.

Hey Now! I go to..Ohhh..nevermind..

wedding websites

Kaelansmom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:51 PM

LOL

Quoting mommas3cubs:

Quoting Kaelansmom:

Hey Now! I go to..Ohhh..nevermind..

AZM
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:51 PM

surprisedonly in walmart lol 

syida
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:53 PM

Not too long ago, I called my husband at walmart and he was whispering that someone had a gun. I went bonkers. My Mom was with him and i kept yelling :where is Mom" then the shots started adn quiet. I have never felt so lost in my life. All I could think about was losing my best friend and my Mom in the same instant. the guy that waas shooting shot a cop and then got shot and died right in the foyer of the walmart. My Mom was at the service desk and saw the whole thing. I am still devestated by this. It happened in Commerce Texas...two months ago

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)