Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The #1 reason you shouldn't give an 18 month old a cigarette...

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:46 PM
  • 40 Replies

By ALEX PEAKE

Published: 26 May 2010

THESE are the first shocking pictures of smoking toddler Ardi Rizal - who throws tantrums if he can't puff 40 cigs a day.

The Sun told on Saturday how the two-year-old got hooked after dad Mohammed gave him a fag at 18 months.

Now he weighs 4st and trundles round on a toy truck blowing smoke rings - too unfit to run with other kids.

Mum Diana, 26, wept: "He's totally addicted. If he doesn't get cigarettes, he gets angry and screams and batters his head against the wall. He tells me he feels dizzy and sick."

No kidding ... 4st toddler Ardi Rizal is too unfit to run round with pals
No kidding ... 4st toddler Ardi Rizal
is too unfit to run round with pals
Barcroft

Ardi will smoke only one brand and his habit costs his parents £3.78 a day in Musi Banyuasin, Indonesia.

Officials have offered to buy the family a car if he quits.

But fishmonger Mohammed, 30, said: "He looks pretty healthy to me. I don't see the problem."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2987307/First-shocking-pictures-of-smoking-toddler-Ardi-Rizal.html

BabyFruit Ticker

by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilahsmommie
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:55 PM

Spank his little (or not so little in this case) butt, and let him feel "dizzy and sick" for a few days!

FreeSpirits713
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:58 PM

i would put him in a straight jacket and have him sit in a padded room so he wouldnt hurt himself with his violent tantrums

Sparkey6987
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:58 PM

I think the parents are the ones who need spankings. The last sentence completely floored me.

Quoting lilahsmommie:

Spank his little (or not so little in this case) butt, and let him feel "dizzy and sick" for a few days!

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on May. 26, 2010 at 7:59 PM

Uh, WHY hasn't CPS gotten involved?

Jaydons_mommy09
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:00 PM

what stupid parents

Joeysmom6
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:00 PM
I dont think it the lattle boy who needs a spanking. Its the parents who need to be "spanked" for allowing an 18 month old to have a cigarette in the 1st place IMO
Quoting lilahsmommie:

Photobucket
Jesus is cool.... Its his "fan club" that sucks!

Stitchxx
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:01 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXK_9c1caDI

Why his parents enable this habit?  He's getting a lot of attention.  All they have to do is not buy them.  He's going to die before he even gets to live...my God.

Chrystal_A

I deffinatly wouldnt spank my 18 month old for being grumpy!Its not his fault hes having withdraws from tobacco,ost likly they can get him on medications for the with draws.What ever crossed the parents mind to think hmm maybe we should just let him try it?He obviously isnt lighting them himself!

Joeysmom6
I saw this posted earlier. I cant believe that people would even THINK of giving an 18 month old a cigarette in the 1st place. I dont care what country it is.
bnlvr3

Ummmm.....wow.  I am utterly speechless.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)