• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

vent about Sams Club Optical

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:54 PM
  • 5 Replies
I have gone to Sams Club for like six years. The doctor that works there is really great. But they have been so dumb lately!!!

A couple weeks ago they scratched my lens really bad while replacing a screw. They got an attitude when I asked for them to replace the lens. Ummmm not my fault!! I didn't do it, you did!!

Finally ordered a new one for me free of charge, and so today I went in to get it replaced. They put the new lens on the wrong side!!! Holy hell I'm irritated. Seriously, the scratch was pretty obvious!!

I just fixed it myself. I was done having their idiot selves touch my glasses.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ColieO
by on May. 28, 2010 at 1:05 AM

bump

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 28, 2010 at 2:59 AM

ok so the techs are dumb but not the doctor?  .....  i get frustrated too when things get messed up.

SadiasMomma
by Janet B. Benson on May. 28, 2010 at 3:02 AM
I won't see my old eye dr anymore because he gave me the wrong case for my glasses. I paid a lot of damn money for those frames, I want the quality case they belong in! Ugh what happened to customer service?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on May. 28, 2010 at 3:12 AM

OH that's horrible. I can't go without my 2nd set of eyes. I have to be able to see! I would look somewhere else next time for glasses. I'm disappointed in mine too. Btu I got mine at a local optical place, they didn't have good frames to choose from.

ColieO
by on May. 28, 2010 at 3:32 AM

Yea, I can't see a foot in front of me without my glasses.

I love my frames, just pissed that they can't seem to replace screws or lenses correctly. Its not that hard! lol.

Quoting night.magic:

OH that's horrible. I can't go without my 2nd set of eyes. I have to be able to see! I would look somewhere else next time for glasses. I'm disappointed in mine too. Btu I got mine at a local optical place, they didn't have good frames to choose from.

"Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end."
- Unknown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)