Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Real Housewives of New Jersey Season Two

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:49 PM
  • 13 Replies

This show is one of my favorite trainwrecks lately.... Who else likes this show.. and do yall think Danielle is crazy?  I feel so bad for her girls.. they look like they need therapy or something... ):

~kelly

by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
butterflyblu
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:53 PM

Yes, I love this show.  I never watched the other Housewives series but for some reason I like watching this one.  I think Danielle is DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA.  She brings it on herself and it drives me nuts!   I feel bad for her girls too because she drags them into it. 

FooLynRoo
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:54 PM

its official Daniel is crazy and her poor daughters.. ugh its so bad that I change the channel when they show her interacting with them

MommaMaurer
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:56 PM

I actually just started watching it , when they showed the marathon before the seaon 2 premire, and I love it! It's like a car wreak, you just can't look away! LOVE IT! DH always points out that I watch 'crap' tv.  Danielle is the craziest B**ch I've ever seen!!!!

marinesdoing laundrybaby girl

Jeremy & Nikki 06/09/2007 <3 Autumn Mary 02/02/2009

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Addiemom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:23 PM

I love that show and yes Danielle is CRAZY! It is horrible that her daughters keep her out of trouble and not the other way around.

Cookie-kisses
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:26 PM

yes she is !  I feel sorry for her smart kids too.

I also think that dina's man isnt faithful--she mentioned he wasnt before they got married.  makes me think he has something to hide by never appearing with her at any event  or on tv

mru1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:27 PM

OMG!!! I can't get enough of these girls and all the crazy that comes with them! I totally think Danielle is psycho, or at least has some loose screws because no one can have that much drama follow them around with out bringing out their own crazy to attract it. Can't wait to see next weeks episode for all the fun drama:)

omgamomie
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:28 PM

Quoting Cookie-kisses:

I also think that dina's man isnt faithful--she mentioned he wasnt before they got married.  makes me think he has something to hide by never appearing with her at any event  or on tv

They had there wedding filmed before. I think he didn't like the experience. I love this show! One of my favs! 

Tatum2U
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:32 PM

Quoting Cookie-kisses:

Dina was on that show my big fat wedding and her DH admitted on the show that he cheated and had affairs . There are rumors that Caroline got so upset on that session rap up because the big thing Danielle did ( that Caroline wouldn't say out of respect for her sister) was that she slept with Dina's DH . Course the other rumors include things like she called CPS or gave the ex-DH the number so that he could force Dina to not have their daughter on the show anymore....who knows but I do watch and Danielle is absolutely nuts, totally low class . I wonder what the other wives found out when they went to dinner with Danielle's ex...anyone know?

amanda357
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:33 PM

This is my favorite show ever!  Well next to True Blood and Dexter.  Danielle is a psycho bitch.  I love Teresa and I think she's so funny.  Her girls are so freakin cute!

FooLynRoo
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Dina and Carolines husbands dont prefer to be on the show. They  have gone through a lot in their lives with the families and how their family has been talked about on the show.

I dont think there is anything sinister behind it.

Trust me Dina and her Husband are well known. THe brownstone is a very popular well known place.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)