• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So frustrated!!!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:55 PM
  • 5 Replies

Why is it that when a guy acts like an asshole and ignores his wife, all of a sudden the excuses come pouring in??

"Guys just arent as smart as women"

"Oh, you must have hurt his feelings somehow"

Is it just me? Am i the only one who wants to be married to a MAN and not a whiny lil boy??!!!

I needed to vent.. thanks for reading!

EDIT.. If he does get his "feelings hurt" then fucking say something!!! Dont whine like a little girl!! UGH!!!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
anetrnlov
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:57 PM

Funny, typically a lot of what I see on here is man bashing which annoys me to no end.

I can't stand mass generalizations.

bananahammock1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:59 PM

Quoting anetrnlov:

Funny, typically a lot of what I see on here is man bashing which annoys me to no end.

Yeah, my problem is that mine acts like a whiny lil girl when something happens! Im so annoyed! Ugh!

bananahammock1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:01 PM

I guess no one else has this problem..

anetrnlov
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:03 PM

Quoting bananahammock1:

Quoting anetrnlov:

Yeah, my problem is that mine acts like a whiny lil girl when something happens! Im so annoyed! Ugh!

Mine doesn't usually give excuses unless there are valid ones to give...he's usually quick with an apology too.  *Sorry, I thought you were talking about from here...not from the men.*

bananahammock1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:06 PM

Quoting anetrnlov:

Quoting bananahammock1:

Quoting anetrnlov:

Mine doesn't usually give excuses unless there are valid ones to give...he's usually quick with an apology too.  *Sorry, I thought you were talking about from here...not from the men.*

Mine is usually quick to apologize too but lately he is being a big baby!! And btw, the excuses are from other people, not him. This is what theyre saying to me about him acting like he is..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)