Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so tired of peeing on myself! HELP.

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:16 PM
  • 11 Replies

Okay so, this is my 3rd pregnancy, not sure if that has anything to do with it or not... but Im 15 and a half weeks. Everytime I sneeze or cough real hard, i pee a little on myself. not a lot, just a few little drops, but still.

needless to say, right now... i CANNOT stop coughing!!! it started 3 days ago, and today it has been REALLY bad. i called the doc and he said i could take robbetesin *sp* well, im on my 2nd dose now... and it isnt helping. cough drops arent helping either.

please please please.... if you know of anything i can do, let me know.

thanks.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
simplisity
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:17 PM

Panty liners.

SamiJo3889
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:17 PM

that really sucks, did you try panty liners?

Sagely
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:18 PM

Oh wow...I don't know...adult diapers?  I mean, I get that you'd still be peeing on yourself but at least you wouldn't have to keep scrubbing/cleaning the floors and furniture.

kthruz143
by Kerrie on May. 26, 2010 at 9:18 PM

nope u just gota deal with it . happens to all of us.

tisacutie
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:20 PM

reicola....the natural ones. works like a charm for me every time. Also put on panty liners. It happens to all of us!

Suri2010
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:22 PM

for your cough try drinking hot tea with honey.  for best results, try the tea and have a honey lemon cough drop in your mouth.  it helps me every time.  As far as your bladder issue, i have the same problem.  Im on my third child, but im 25 weeks  prego.  Use a pad or a panty liner.  i know they are uncomfortable, but it will help make you feel dry.  Hope this helps!!!  Congrats on the baby though!

MrsThompson1023
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2010 at 9:22 PM

lol, i do use panty liners, haha... i was more asking how to stop coughing, if anyone knows of anything lol.

MrsThompson1023
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2010 at 9:28 PM

BUMP!

MommyCakesinTX
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:33 PM

Do your kegels! I did them almost all day every day, especially as I felt a sneeze or cough coming. But you definitely will benefit from doing them preventitivly.  I suggest a TBSP of REAL maple syrup as needed for cough. I have found nothing that works faster or last longer. Plus it doesn't have alcohol like Robitussin.

Ohiomomto2
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:34 PM

When I get sick like that I put a pad on...I hate that, but after 3 children and 2 miscarriages the bladder just isn't the same anymore:(  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)