• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I couldnt have made his day worse :( VENT

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:33 PM
  • 3 Replies

It's DF's birthday today, he turned 24. At midnight last night i had his cake all decorated and we watched Avatar. (he works nights so hes always up late)  Since i've been doing school i dont have a job, which DF is fine with but i hate not having one i feel like a worthless pile. how do all other SAHM do it?

I dont have my own money and it drives me insane. I had to buy a card for him with his own damn money!!!  Well he stayed up untill 5am playing video games, then went to bed. (he  works tonight)  so he slept untill about 4ish this afternoon, i made supper and it was "ok" and there was no pepper and hes the kind of person if he doesnt have salt and pepper its not food hah (like me) so a dud there.

Well i was making his lunch for worktonight and get all of his stuff ready to go and his debit card is mising. FUCK . I had it last i went to walmart last night to get cake stuff and some other random stuff.  I know i had it when i left becaue i obviously paid, i put it in my pocket like always. I have searched this house up and down. So he is in the worst mood ever there is around 5k in there to pay bills tomorrow, and if it fell out of my pocket in the parking lot anyone can be using it.When he left for work i found the lost/stolen number and texted it to him and he said KEEP LOOKING ill go to the bank in the morning , hope there isnt anything stolen, hurray happy birthday to me.. :( so of course i feel like shit, and im pregnant so hormones are going crazy and i cant stop crying.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
soakley
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:36 PM
Oh Hun I'm so sorry.. I hope you find th debit card really soon :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessie25
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Sorry to hear that. I hope you find it. Did you check the bags and your pockets from last night and the car? If not maybe you can call walmart and ask them if anyone has turned one in.

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2010 at 9:39 PM

Quoting Jessie25:

Sorry to hear that. I hope you find it. Did you check the bags and your pockets from last night and the car? If not maybe you can call walmart and ask them if anyone has turned one in.

yeah :( i have no idea where it could have went, i remember putting it in my pocket. and walking out to the car coming home and putting the reciept on the counter so he could see it, i took off my capris to put on my pajamas, and i looked all over the house incase when i took my capris off if it fell somewhere.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)