Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It has only been 4 hours? Really? Just put me out of my misery.

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:11 PM
  • 19 Replies

So, it has only been 4 hours since my husband told me he wanted to seperate.

I already feel so alone. I have been with my husband for 8 years (since I was 17). He has been my best friend, lover, confidant, and just my everything for so long!

How do you keep your sanity during this time? I am just at a loss as to what to do and where to go from here.

*sigh*

Guess I am just looking for a little support so I don't feel completely alone.

Thanks,

Tarah

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ErikaM27
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:12 PM

I'm sorry. I've felt this before and I've got to say that's when Icry it out  get stronger and don't look back. hugs

nemiller
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:13 PM

i'm sorry, hun.  is he willing to work on a reconciliation during this time?  counseling?  anything at all?  i hope things get better for you, with or without your husband.

omgwthidk
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:16 PM

He says that we need to seperate so we can both grow in the areas that we need to and so that we can heal from all of the hurt we have caused each other over the years. Which I think is a cop out. If you have read any of my other posts about him you would see what some of my gripes were with him. Going out all the time with his single buddies, staying out until all hours if he comes home at all, etc.

Quoting nemiller:

i'm sorry, hun.  is he willing to work on a reconciliation during this time?  counseling?  anything at all?  i hope things get better for you, with or without your husband.

jasminesmom09
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:16 PM

i'm sorry your going through this.. 3 weeks before christams my DH told ne he didn't want to be married to me anymore.. we worked things out at christmas and are happily still together.. i hope you work thinks out if thats what you want

jmommyj02
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:18 PM

Keep busy with your kiddos, and when you are alone maybe it would help if you cry it out.

mb1hotmama
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:18 PM

I'd probably be about 4 hours into a bottle of whiskey.   I'm sorry :(

Cearley_est_02
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:20 PM

im sorry.. maybe ya'll can get counseling or he will come around?  **hugs**

Nicky80
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:20 PM

im sorry you are going through this..i hope it gets better and maybe he will realize there is nothing like being at home with you..

omgamomie
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:22 PM

hugs

omgwthidk
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:22 PM

That's what I am praying will happen. But I am trying not to think about that option too much, I don't want to be let down by false hopes. :/

Quoting Nicky80:

im sorry you are going through this..i hope it gets better and maybe he will realize there is nothing like being at home with you..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)