Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What item for your baby could you not live without???

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:26 PM
  • 20 Replies

Im doing my registry and want to know what ill really need...aside from the obvious diapers...i dont want to end up with a bunch of useless shit...what one thing did you really need when you had a baby?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AjsMom0508
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Onesies ESPECIALLY if you are due in the summer.  My son LIVED in onesies his first summer.

I also couldn't live without his bouncy seat.  It was a GODSEND when he was colicy because of the vibrating feature.

Cloth diapers are GREAT for burp clothes.  I had about 30 of them.

Hmmm...

Oh if you plan to use a bottle (even if only on occasion) register for more than one kind.  Sometimes babies are picky.  I tried just about EVERY bottle on the market before I found one my son liked.  I had one of every kind and when I found "THE ONE" I went out and bought more of them.

aprilmommy2007
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:32 PM

the little recieving blankets, the flannel kind, perfect for spit clothes and a make shift changing pad.

I am a 23 yr old, single mom,to a beautiful little girl mackenzie. I am a co-sleeping, anti-cio, formula feeding, disposible diapering, spanking/time outs when needed, pitbull/bully breed loving, college student, don't give a crap what you think of me type of mom

Christy644
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:32 PM

I had my kids many years ago. All the cool stuff came after they were grown LOL. I truly could not live without my washer. It vibrated just enough that my kids were content in thier carriers sitting on top during a load. But then somebody invented a vibrating chair thingy. damn i wish i had one of those back in my day!

moodywife
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:34 PM

a mobile they are great for babies sleeping,bouncer,swing,sleepers with the feet,and lots of burp cloths

strongerthanB4
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:41 PM

Rocking Chair!! I couldn't live without my rocking chair. I had a old fashioned wood and wicker chair.

Wicker Chair by Serena Van-Hek.

H.I.S.
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Boppy

Apr1l
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2010 at 10:43 PM
First aid kits are good to have, more than 1 thermometer. I agree with the rocking chair. Those mirrors u can put in your car so u can see baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmom470
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:43 PM

I couldn't  live without my daughters swaddle blanket. It was the best thing I got.. She used it for 8 months. She slept so good in it..

SkroveMomma
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:44 PM

graco snap n go carseat stroller frame. That thing was hands down the best thing ever and we were given it b/c the girl didn't want it. I would NEVER have survived without that thing

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2010 at 10:45 PM

One of those little bells for their shoes so I can find them when I have to feed them.To change them,I can ust follow the smell.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)