Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Talk about painful lovin'.

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:39 PM
  • 7 Replies

This is my Squirm.8 months ago we found him and his sister stuffed in a coke box. Eyes still shut umbilical cords still attached...we bottle raised them.

Well,since I am the only "mommy" he remembers he cleans me,sleeps with me...etc.

My son was finally able to get a picture of some of it.

Anybody else's kitty think you're not clean enough? LOL

Life isn't like a box of chocolates . . . it's more like a jar of jalapenos.. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow!
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
fryshannon34
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2010 at 10:41 PM

Aww how sweet we have 9 cats and they all lick us and give us "massages"I am happy that you were there for those 2 babies.We need more people like you!!

possummom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:43 PM

my cat, coda, does that all time. we call it kisses. lol.

nemiller
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:45 PM

i've never owned a cat, but my friend had this cat that adored me.  whenever i was at her house, he would lick me in the SAME SPOT over and over until i felt like he had removed an entire layer of skin.  i stayed over at her house after a party one night woke up to this cat trying to curl up on my face, too.  he was a wack-a-doodle.

robsgurl_23
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2010 at 10:51 PM

my cat likes to lick...if I put my hand in front of her she will lick my hand and she likes to sit with me when I am on the couch she will lay on the arm of the couch and if I have my head there she will sit there and hit me in teh face with her tail cause her tail is always moving. I will sometimes wake up and she is right behind me sleeping and I have to be careful so I dont roll over on her..=) she also likes to sleep at my feet in my bed. She follows me to the bathroom and if the door isnt closed all the way she comes right in and lays at my feet. I have never had a cat like her...=) She also meows a lot when I am doing things like dishes or cooking. But she doesnt like to be held or lay on anyones lap..but she has layed on my lap 1 time and it was right after I hurt my back and she just jumped up and layed on my lap..I was like wow she has never done that before...=)

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2010 at 10:51 PM

I just call it painful.Squirm doesn't know when to stop. He has actually "kissed" me raw.....LOL. My stepsister kept Little Bit,his sister.

This is Little Bit

Quoting possummom:

my cat, coda, does that all time. we call it kisses. lol.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates . . . it's more like a jar of jalapenos.. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow!
lovingwifey
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:51 PM

lol, aww,

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2010 at 10:59 PM

thank you

Quoting fryshannon34:

Aww how sweet we have 9 cats and they all lick us and give us "massages"I am happy that you were there for those 2 babies.We need more people like you!!

Protect me from knowing what I don't need to know. Protect me from even knowing that there are things to know that I don't know. Protect me from knowing that I decided not to know about the things that I decided not to know about. Amen.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)