Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cute themes, poses for professional pics with little girls?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:42 PM
  • 7 Replies

I am going to have my 3 little girls pics done some time this summer.  I really want some really cute but classy ones done with them dressed up in costume as well as traditional outfits.  What themes or poses have you gotten for your little girls that turned out just great? Pics if you want!  I was thinking fairy wings and tutus. I know not really original but cute! 

Oh, their ages are 6, 2 and a half and 6 months.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is also a government big enough to take from you all that you have." - Gerald Ford

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety  deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.  We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream.  It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."  - Ronald Reagan

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
i.heart.rachel
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:46 PM

We do tutus, fairy sets, etc. I make them (and sell them of course) but your photographer might have some props like that too.

i.heart.rachel
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:46 PM

norahsmommy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:48 PM

your girls are so beautiful!

i.heart.rachel
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Thanks. :) They love pictures! I'd do some bare-foot ones bc those are my favorite! :)

amberlynsky
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:58 PM

here's some pics I've done of my daughter (I LOVE to dress her up and go out to get pictures!)

norahsmommy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:06 PM

love those!  She is precious. 

Quoting amberlynsky:

here's some pics I've done of my daughter (I LOVE to dress her up and go out to get pictures!)

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is also a government big enough to take from you all that you have." - Gerald Ford

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety  deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.  We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream.  It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."  - Ronald Reagan

amberlynsky
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Thank you!  She's had a camera in her face since she was born, so she's not too enthusiastic when I pull it out...I'm lucky to get her looking at it!!  ha ha

Quoting norahsmommy:

love those!  She is precious. 

Quoting amberlynsky:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)