Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever have those days....

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:46 PM
  • 7 Replies

When all you wanna do is go on a rampage????

I seriously wanna rip into everyone I know and then block and delete them ALL... Family friends EVERYONE....

I'm having a down day.... bigtime.... sigh.... so how is everyone else?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
nemiller
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:48 PM

yes, i have them.  i'm just pissed for no reason and i quite honestly keep myself in the house on those days.  i tend to get myself in trouble when i try to interact with anybody but my husband or son when i feel that way.

right now, i'm not quite to that point.  but i feel like i'm running up against a brick wall.  there's not really any major catastrophes, but lots of little stuff that's just THERE, annoying the crap out of me at every turn.

Jennifer_236
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Thats when I lock myself in my room and drink soda and eat Oreos

bellasmom_01
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:50 PM
That was me yesterday no one could even breathe around here without me lookin at them crazy. Hope you get a good nights sleep and tomorrow is better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywifenmom09
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:17 PM

I've had so many things hit at once I'm about ready to scream.... I probably ought to shut up and get some sleep but DS is still awake.

Quoting nemiller:

yes, i have them.  i'm just pissed for no reason and i quite honestly keep myself in the house on those days.  i tend to get myself in trouble when i try to interact with anybody but my husband or son when i feel that way.

right now, i'm not quite to that point.  but i feel like i'm running up against a brick wall.  there's not really any major catastrophes, but lots of little stuff that's just THERE, annoying the crap out of me at every turn.

armywifenmom09
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:17 PM

Sounds like a plan to me...

Quoting Jennifer_236:

Thats when I lock myself in my room and drink soda and eat Oreos

armywifenmom09
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Thanks!!!!!

Quoting bellasmom_01:

That was me yesterday no one could even breathe around here without me lookin at them crazy. Hope you get a good nights sleep and tomorrow is better.

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2010 at 11:19 PM

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)