• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fed up & making some changes!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:49 PM
  • 0 Replies

I am so tired of NEVER doing anything for myself except computer time!I have totally let myself go..I never wear make up anymore, my hair is always up & my weight is ummm yea...so I am making the decision right now to put myself first & start making changes to love myself.I have finally come to realize that the root of most of my issues is that I dont love myself & havent for a long time, so how am I supposed to be the best mother & wife I can be if I have no love for myself?

Of course I wont put the needs of my kids & hubby to the side, but I will be making time to actually shave my legs more than once a week or give myself a pedi or even go get my hair highlighted, since I do it myself.Im just so tired of never being happy & I have started to take it out on my family by being short & having major mood swings.Its not fair that my kids dont have 100% of their mommy & dh doesnt have 100% of his wife.

I want to be the best mother & wife but Im going to have to do some major changes inside and out.So my question is, does this make me selfish for focusing a little more time on myself, because I sure am feeling guilty for having these thoughts...I will be talking to my dh tomorrow about this.

Sorry so long but thank you for reading it, I feel so much better just getting everything out!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)