Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did we couple up with his friend I can't stand?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:50 PM
  • 11 Replies

Seriously! I love that we are going out more (atleast once a week now) but why do we have to always do a "double date" with his friend I don't like? And why is it his friend I don't like thinks I am his best friend!
Grrrr..... I guess you should be careful what you wish for when you want more date nights! Lol!
(This isn't really a vent, just a small complaint)

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Esmesmomma2008
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:52 PM

It's ok my DF's friend thinks I want to double date with him even though I have told him repeatedly i don't like him LOL

lilblu399
by Tamika on May. 26, 2010 at 10:53 PM

I wish my husband and I were to actually go out on dates, we don't do that anymore.:( Is this person like super annoying or just really boring?

MommyAkaTiffany
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:56 PM

LOL thats a bummer! Do you at least like his wife/ GF?

expecting girltoddler girl

ErikaM27
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:58 PM

ooh i don't care for double dates. LOL if we are on a double date we go out with sil and her husband which is fun cause we all get along well but we love going out alone

nemiller
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:59 PM

i had to put a stop to double dates with my husband's friends.  they'd all assume i was going to DD (without asking) and get trashed, then i'd be bored and pissed while they messed around.  i finally told him, "it's not a date if i have to share your attention with anybody but the waitress when she asks you a question."  we still hung out with his friends regularly before we moved, but a date is something that only includes the 2 of us now.

JenieceMojica
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:59 PM

BUMP!

ready_for2
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:00 PM

hmm maybe hint that you would like more alone dates together? say you miss it being just the two of you or something?

MawMawKelton
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Sorry it has to suck like that  :(    I hope it can just be the two of you soon.

YOu could always tell him...  just me and you, or no lovin' when we get home.

RmeWifey01
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:06 PM

Tell your dh you want to go out by yourselves for once. :)

isra1986
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:14 AM

I just don't like his personality and what he has done in the past. I don't like him or trust him.

Quoting lilblu399:

I wish my husband and I were to actually go out on dates, we don't do that anymore.:( Is this person like super annoying or just really boring?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)