• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter called me a Fat P****. .. . .

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:51 PM
  • 36 Replies

I had no reaction I was stunned.   we were looking at all of our shrek glasses and my oldest said   this is mine.  I said  what the jack ass?  ( it was donkey)  I shouldnt of , but I joke a lot with my kids.  My name is jaclyn -so I get called jack ass  frequently.  

Anyway this is my daughter who will not ever say  a bad word , not damn, not jerk, etc.      She  said    " well you are the fat pussy"  (meaning the cat glass) 

she laughed along with my 5 yr .    still  has no idea what she called me!!   I didnt even tell her it was a bad word as I know she was referring to puss - (his name in shrek)  she is so innocent I didnt want to put that word in her head.  yuck!!

Madison                       Makaylyn             Jordan

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
simplisity
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:52 PM

I see this going south......

But that is cute, my girls are always making random comments.

Cookie-kisses
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:55 PM

lol  my 5 is usually the one saying things she shouldnt!!  she said ass once.   I said that is a bad word.   oh really mom, ass is  bad word?  I cant say ass?   NOOOO you can't I said!   

Quoting simplisity:

BioncaM
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:59 PM

I would've popped her in the mouth more than likely she know's its not an ok word to say. I dont know what parents think is so cute about seeing thier children curse . It just makes them look like a bad parent with no control over thier kid .

Cookie-kisses
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:03 PM

did you read I said  she wont even say or spell a bad word?  she still believes in santa and such.  I know her!  thanks I get nothing but compliments on her behavior from everyone!!   For the record she  said pissed once when she was 2 and has never said one since--8 years she is "clean"  now!!

*everyone as in teachers, parents, strangers, family, you name it they have told me. 

Quoting BioncaM:

I would've popped her in the mouth more than likely she know's its not an ok word to say. I dont know what parents think is so cute about seeing thier children curse . It just makes them look like a bad parent with no control over thier kid .

~~~ Mom to 3~~~ 
                                 Madison, Makaylyn, & Jordan

simplisity
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:06 PM

See I don't see any thing wrong with kids saying certain "cuss" words. Ass = butt, Jack ass = a type of mule, Bitch = female dog. As long as the words are used just as that words in the proper context, not "mom you are an ass" for example.

Quoting Cookie-kisses:

lol  my 5 is usually the one saying things she shouldnt!!  she said ass once.   I said that is a bad word.   oh really mom, ass is  bad word?  I cant say ass?   NOOOO you can't I said!   

Quoting simplisity:

Animated Fly

SThompson21
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:06 PM

dont let her reply get to you. ohh i dont know what i would do after i recovered from my heart attack. maybe just tell her "lets say his full name" puss in boots lol. c'mon its a kid cartoon...they were setting kids up to fail! lol

.NoReGretS.
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:07 PM

Eh, if you are ok with using the term jackass in reference to a donkey, you can't get upset about referencing a cat as a pussy. If it's used in vulgar context, perhaps but she's innocent like you said.

Cookie-kisses
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:09 PM

to be clear  my kids do not and will not cuss.   my 2 yr old told me the other day  " dont say that word mommy.  It's dangerous!" 

Yes I cuss daily, they don't!    has nothing to do with lack of control.  it has to do with innocence.  have you saw shrek?  do you know who puss is? 

If you have questions about cussing--refer to this reply.   this post is about my shock  of my "perfect" child saying pussy!!  *  I hate that word really. 

Cookie-kisses
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:13 PM

true!!  I dont let her say jack ass though.   but like a previous said   I think full name would be appropriate.

I know no one knows her so it is not shocking to you all.  BUt she once freaked out in toys r us, because we were "playing" with a ball.   she is so scared to break a rule or mess up!!  she wouldnt wear a shirt that said :  jingle bells-homework smells.   so I guess it is my dd that makes it so unbelievable to me.  Trust me I know many many kids that talk terrible.  I wont have it.

also if you havent saw shrek 4  --the cat is very very overwieght and cant even walk without gasping for air.  hence the fat pu***

Quoting .NoReGretS.:

Eh, if you are ok with using the term jackass in reference to a donkey, you can't get upset about referencing a cat as a pussy. If it's used in vulgar context, perhaps but she's innocent like you said.

~~~ Mom to 3~~~ 
                                 Madison, Makaylyn, & Jordan

.NoReGretS.
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:13 PM

Is this YOUR daughter we are speaking about? Didn't think so, she's the OP's and YOU don't know anything about her. You can't say "more than likely she knew" when you know nothing about the child. Her child was not cursing and you damn well know that.

Quoting BioncaM:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)