Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O of the Cleavage caddy

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:57 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ok, so in another post, there's the cleavage caddy which allows you to carry your cellphone, money, ect. Cute idea since I always tuck my cellphone, money and even a key in my bra. So here's my spin off...If you've done this also, have you ever forgotten you put something in there? I did "lose" some money once, lol. DH laughed at me when I went to take my shower that night, lol. So how about ladies, ever forget you stuffed your bra?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ErikaM27
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:59 PM

no i never stuff it lol

JenieceMojica
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:01 PM

all the time.... hubby thinks im a nerd for doing it LOL i do it so much when my 2 year old is looking for something she looks there too LOL

theycallmemom4
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:03 PM

LOL My DH has walked into the living room and found our then 2 year old, putting my cellphone down her onesie. LOL He told me I needed to stop doing it in front of her...I just laughed!

Quoting JenieceMojica:

all the time.... hubby thinks im a nerd for doing it LOL i do it so much when my 2 year old is looking for something she looks there too LOL

amayabrianna
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:05 PM

I always forget about coins. Yes, coins...lol...I put them there when I don't have any pockets.

kk_bella
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:06 PM
Yep! Sometimes!
KimGsMommi
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:07 PM

Just my phone when I dont have pockets. Dont put money in there because I used to hate it when I was a cashier, and women would pull their money out of there and give it to me--it'd be all hot and sweaty. yuck.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Mommy2Max217
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:08 PM

hahaha would get a little lumpy.

Quoting amayabrianna:

I always forget about coins. Yes, coins...lol...I put them there when I don't have any pockets.

theycallmemom4
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:17 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)