Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

American Idol Finale...spoiler

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:01 PM
  • 8 Replies

So, I was rooting for Crystal, but not too disappointed that Lee won...he was my second choice.  But the true highlight for me came when Bret Michaels performed!!!  I'm so happy to see him doing so well!!!!  What was the best part of the show for you???

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jillbailey26
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:04 PM

When Lee won and Janet Jackson's performance.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

mamaoftwins9197
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Janet was good too!!!  Actually, none of the starts sounded bad this time around.  I was impressed with Hall and Oates...they sounded really good.

Quoting jillbailey26:

When Lee won and Janet Jackson's performance.

CafeMom Tickers
mamaoftwins9197
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Damn, only two of us watched the show???

CafeMom Tickers
jillbailey26
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:11 PM

I just got done.  I think everyone posted before when it was over, lol.  I waited until it was over before I started watching so I could fast forward through most of it.

Quoting mamaoftwins9197:

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

JMVITT
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:14 PM

I really didn't care who won this year, they were both good but I have to wonder why he won.  I mean, Crystal has been the most consistant all year and was never in the bottom 3 so I don't get it.  It doesn't matter though, she is going to have an amazing career.  I am happy for the both of them!

tgirl715
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:14 PM

I am so happy Lee won. This year either would have been fine they both deserved it. I love how humble Lee is about it though. He never expected it. The entire show was good it was almost like it was the last one ever. I loved seeing Bret and the past idols with Simon was great.

mamaoftwins9197
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Oh hahahaha...I missed the posts earlier.  I actually like the finales now that they have all the performers...it's entertaining, unlike the filler from the rest of the season.

Quoting jillbailey26:

I just got done.  I think everyone posted before when it was over, lol.  I waited until it was over before I started watching so I could fast forward through most of it.

Quoting mamaoftwins9197:

CafeMom Tickers
maciemay
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:18 PM

So sad that Crystal didn't win! I loved her! I have not gotten excited over a contestant since Kelly! Oh well, I am sure she will go far! I just lover her raspy Janis Joplin voice! Lee is good! Happy for the both of them! My favorite part was Kris! Omg! His mouth is super sexy! I would love to kiss it just once!! YUMMY! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)