• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy Hell....

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:46 PM
  • 52 Replies

I just had to call  911. Some drugged up, drunk ass woman came inside my house. I chased her out my door too. Been outside talking to the cop. Lawd have mercy. I think I will start locking everything up. My daughter and I were sitting here and heard the door open. If they find her, they are bringing her back over here for me to identify, then I'm gonna press charges for unlawful entering. My only thought is what if she had tried to attack us.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RheaF
by Sweet Insanity on May. 26, 2010 at 11:47 PM

No way!! Just some random drunk? Thats insane.

Case07
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:48 PM

holy crap thats scarey!! my door is always locked unless i know my dh will be hom with in like 10 min..

marissaj125
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:48 PM

baha sorry momma. i just had a funny picture in my mind: you scurrying around with a broom stick batting away a drunken, slouched over woman who hisses and screeches at you. then she darts out the window, sprouts bat wings and flutters away.......

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2010 at 11:49 PM

OMGosh that is scary!!! I hope they find her.

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2010 at 11:49 PM

oh wow that is scary. glad ya'll are ok. lock your doors girl!

veganmommy04
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:49 PM

oh wow!  thats awful and scary!  i'm sorry that happened to you.  i hope they find her so you can feel safe tonight!  lock up!

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on May. 26, 2010 at 11:49 PM

LOL The bitch was so drugged up. She was holding something, a cord or something in her hand. I was ready to battle her ass. She went running towards my Aunt and Uncle house when I told my dd grab the phone and call the cops!

Quoting marissaj125:

baha sorry momma. i just had a funny picture in my mind: you scurrying around with a broom stick batting away a drunken, slouched over woman who hisses and screeches at you. then she darts out the window, sprouts bat wings and flutters away.......

acaisha
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:50 PM

wow! omg.. im glad your okay how scary!!

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on May. 26, 2010 at 11:51 PM

I've always had nightmares like this, somebody coming in an attacking us. I guess I will no longer be so trusting in this area.We never lock our doors or our vehicle, but all that is about to change!

CosmicSpaceGal
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:51 PM

Oh my god. I am glad all you had to do was chase her out! I am sorry! How scary.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)