Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help with business name please!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:02 AM
  • 35 Replies

My husband and I are starting a business that specializes in customer and employee incentives for other business'. Our objective is to offer companies ways to improve morale, increase production, and increase customer referrals and sales. Our problem is that we cannot come up with a name for our business! We would love some suggestions! Thanks in advance for ideas and/or bumps!

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
roseberrymatrix
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:04 AM

Unimatrix Zero

Borg Corp Fun-damentals

MioriLane
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:14 AM

Hmm..... something that implies happiness and increased productivity and customer loyalty..... really it's employee loyalty, too.  It needs to sound warm and fuzzy while still sounding serious and professional. 

I like the idea of having the word solutions in it, but it may be overused.  "Brand Loyalty Solutions" might be a little bulky, but maybe could lead you to something you like.  I'll keep thinking :-)

i.heart.rachel
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:21 AM

Bumping for tomorrow, I'll think of some then. :)

JeanBee
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:25 AM

Quoting MioriLane:

Hmm..... something that implies happiness and increased productivity and customer loyalty..... really it's employee loyalty, too.  It needs to sound warm and fuzzy while still sounding serious and professional. 

I like the idea of having the word solutions in it, but it may be overused.  "Brand Loyalty Solutions" might be a little bulky, but maybe could lead you to something you like.  I'll keep thinking :-)

Funny that you mentioned that.. We originally liked "Incentive Solutions" but it's taken.. :-(

Thanks guys for the ideas! We appreciate the help!! :-)

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do

awooding
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:24 PM

Can we have your last name? That might help.

JeanBee
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:50 PM

Quoting awooding:

Can we have your last name? That might help.

Sure. It is Toby. :-) Thanks!!

JeanBee
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:55 PM

Bump.

i.heart.rachel
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:56 PM

I'm at a loss. Sorry. Keep bumping. I'll try again tomorrow lol. Have you tried a thesaurus??

LiesLiesLies
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:56 PM
Rainbows and unicorns, Inc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roseberrymatrix
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:57 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)