Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help..... LOL!!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:08 AM
  • 5 Replies

My 21 month old DS was in his room today and I had Pulled a TON of toys out of his closet to donate and They were stacked everywhere... Well he goes in there and 5 mins later I hear Clear as Day.... "HELP DADA!! HELP!!! STUCK DADA HELP!!!" I started laughing and ran back there and He had gotten stuck between the wall and one of the larger toys in the room.. I still don't know how he got back there!! But he wouldn't LET me get him out... he got mad at me for even trying and I had to get SO to get him coz APPARENTLY Daddy is the only one who can help him when he is stuck!!! LOL!!!!! But after he got him out He kept giving SO Hugs and Kisses and Laying his head on his shoulder... I only wish my Camera was working... But here is DS and his HERO daddy!!!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Ohiomomto2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:10 AM

He is adorable!  My kids are the same way...It's daddy or nothing...well except my middle son.  He is up my butt constantly.  Good thing he's so cute! LOL

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:12 AM

Oh Celian wants me for EVERYTHING else Except when he needs saving which is ALL daddy... But if he has a Booboo Only mommies kisses will make it better!! LOL

Quoting Ohiomomto2:

He is adorable!  My kids are the same way...It's daddy or nothing...well except my middle son.  He is up my butt constantly.  Good thing he's so cute! LOL

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:49 AM

Bump coz I can!! LOL!!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:51 AM

awww way  cute.   I wish DD would go to daddy for some things since mommy is always asked.   DD will go down the hall way to where i am doing something while daddy was right near her LOL.

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:06 AM

Oh its ALWAYS mommy Except when he is stuck Apparently LOL!!!

Quoting frndlyfn:

awww way  cute.   I wish DD would go to daddy for some things since mommy is always asked.   DD will go down the hall way to where i am doing something while daddy was right near her LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)