Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do? (may be offensive for some) piog

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:14 AM
  • 13 Replies

So, there is this girl, who ran her mouth a LOT when I was in high school. One day she got in my face and I had just had enough. I beat her ass , and not just beat her ass but she was hauled off in an ambulance and wound up w quite a many stitches. I was joking about her w someone who knows her also and it turns out she is on FB. So, I am an adult now, and well it was a long time ago that this happened. Would you send her a message and apologize for beating her ass? I mean it's a long story as to what happened but she deserved it, I had to deal w the sherrifs office because of the crap she pulled prior to me whipping her ass....... but well we were just kids. What would you do?

***ETA, this girl is on this common friends page , so has most likely seen my joking about the fight we had ..... i mean it was forever and a day ago and i do feel bad, thats why i ask if i should apologize...............

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lanie_momofone
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:16 AM

The past is the past, i would let it stay in the past.

mrs.sgt
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:16 AM

what are you hoping will come from the apology?  do you want to reconnect or just say you're sorry and move on?

messa01
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:18 AM

No if you haven't talked to  her since high school I don't see why you would contact her. Let it go.

Sirenabella
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:19 AM

I wouldn't bother.

WhiteTigerLily
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:19 AM

She and i were not friends or anything but it was messed up what happened. I figure maybe an apology might be nice..... IDK lol

omgamomie
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:20 AM

just let it go. 

mrs.sgt
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:21 AM

if she's seen you joking about the fight she might not take an apology seriously.  just a thought.

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:23 AM

If you feel really bad about it you can always say you're sorry.  It may open a can of worms or she might be ok and accept it.

Click above to join in.  You too could win a trophy and have fun doing it.

WhiteTigerLily
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:26 AM

Well it wasnt that kind of joking it was more like a do u remember when that happened kind of thing, and i really am sorry. I mean it was messed up what happened but i am grown now and have pretty much made ammends w everyone i have ever done wrong so to speak its just who I am........ I just never have apologized to her for beating her up.

Quoting mrs.sgt:

if she's seen you joking about the fight she might not take an apology seriously.  just a thought.

aeon_elyse
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:29 AM

I think an apology is a nice idea.  Nothing else has to come of it.  You guys don't have to be friends.  Just apologize and move on.  Unless she's a drama queen, she'll probably appreciate it.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)