Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don Johnson..Why isn't he a registered sex offender???

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:40 AM
  • 10 Replies

You all know...vaguely ...who Don Johnson is right???...Miami Vice back in the 80's?..Well according to the Bio Channel...He was 22 and sleeping with Melanie Griffin when she was 14 !!! Everyone knew!..So why isn't he a registered sex offender....?? Its Child abuse isn't it? How did he get away with it?? and Why??

What think you??

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
matheson7
by Susan on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:42 AM

Probably the laws back then and obviously her mother didn't care. Hell couldn't people get married at 12 back then? lol

i.heart.rachel
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:43 AM

Quoting Just_Bethy:

LMAO It was only 1984 or 85! not THAT long ago,...you make me feel OLD!

Hey, I was born in 85! ;)

Ask me how I can help turn your daughter into a PRINCESS!

LilahandElliot
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Because back then nobody really cared about STATUTORY Rape... plus I don't know what state it was but they might not have had laws in regard to consensual sex with a minor.

Just_Bethy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:45 AM

I rechecked the dates...He started seeing her in 1971 or so...so maybe...Yet other people are in trouble for the same thing around that time...Its weird that he got away with it

LilahandElliot
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Just looked it up... the reason he was not charged with statutory rape was because Tippi Hedren Melanie Griffiths mother didn't have a problem with it. She didn't want to press charges.

matheson7
by Susan on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:51 AM

Actually she was born in 1957, so that would of been in 1971. A few years before my time. I was only making a joke. We had no power for like 4 hours and I had to read my book with a flashlight that you have to shake. So I really needed a laugh. Google is so great for looking up things. Hell ever heard of Jimmy Page? He was in his 20's and 30's and dating 13, 14 year olds. How about Ted Nugent? He adopted his jail bait and then married her. Where were her parents? I guess parents don't care as long as their rich and famous.

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:52 AM

Back then,the legal age of censent to sleep with a girl was 12 .She could consent at 12.

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:53 AM

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

Quoting Just_Bethy:

LMAO It was only 1984 or 85! not THAT long ago,...you make me feel OLD!

Hey, I was born in 85! ;)

WOW!My 4th kid was born in 1987\5.She will be 25  this month.

Ack!1985

We should be in awe at the gift of having children rather than obsessed by our rights as a mother!

Sirenabella
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:54 AM

Her mother encouraged the relationship... pushed them to be together actually. Then they got married.

Just_Bethy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Quoting Sirenabella:

Her mother encouraged the relationship... pushed them to be together actually. Then they got married.

Yeah...they got married twice...lol...now she is married to Antonio Banderas...HE is HOT!

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)