Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FB statuses gone too far...

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:42 AM
  • 122 Replies

Up up nursing, browsing online. A friend of mine posted as her facebook status that she had started her period and hated that time of the month. WTF TMI??

Got any good ones to share?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MovalMomsADMIN
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:42 AM

http://www.lamebook.com/

knock yourself out lmao

Kharma25
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:43 AM

Besides the 18-year-olds who end EVERY status with "I luves mi boifriend!!!"???

I got nothin'.

nemiller
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:44 AM

that IS a bit much.  most of my friends are pretty good at not oversharing.  some of them do post not-quite-cryptic-enough statuses about their husbands/SOs and i've seen it turn into an argument in the comments, lol.

mandaleigha
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:45 AM

This is exactly what I was thinking. I did have a friend mentioned that she hated shaving her legs so most of the time she didn't. It made me wonder how long her hair got in between shavings, haha

Quoting MovalMomsADMIN:

http://www.lamebook.com/

knock yourself out lmao

mrs.sgt
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:46 AM

my cousin details every little step of potty training her youngest (size, consistency, color, frequency).  I had to hide her feed about 3 months ago. 

armywifey26
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:46 AM

This status I literally just copied off of one of my cousins friends page. She is 19yrs old. The way kids talk nowadays boggles my mind......

"so jus got pulld ova in naples cops took everything from me, muh bae, and muh brother travis. So now grabin some cash then goin grocery shoppin for my apartment finally... Get at me @ sho luhv [="

kandy800
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Haha my cousin posted the same thing the other day, and people actually commented and had a convo about it

Moomoo76
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:47 AM

I don't have any,  but i wanted to say your little boy is absolutely gorgeous :)

dreamerinluv
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:48 AM

I just block PPL with annoying/in-apropriate status......................

~~ Lady GaGa

roseberrymatrix
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:48 AM

Kh@l!$3$t3$: I hate you, and your lies. You and your lying bitch of a STILL MARRIED girlfriend Al!c!a. Trying to take my babies because you can't stand the fact that I'm happy with someone who treats me better than you ever did. Thank GOD you two can't reproduce!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)