Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got me thinking...

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:03 AM
  • 9 Replies

I am a member of a bitch group and a few of us girls were on a conference call when this psycho called in and was screaming bloody murder on the line. It was bad I could hear her kids in the background. It got me thinking I have never been that upset about things on the net. I would never call in and scream like that much less with my kids in the room. She kept screaming come to Colorado and I will kick your butt instead of hiding behind a computer. It was odd to hear a grown woman screaming like that. Have you ever beeen so upset at the Internet that you would throw that kind of fit around your children?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Meladori_Magpie
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:04 AM

Never if I am that mad it is time to step away from the computer.

MovalMomsADMIN
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:04 AM

lol

JazzyMommyx3
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:08 AM

I think it's ridculous why let people who don't have any affect on your life get you that mad? I just laugh at them like thier opinion matters?

MarineSister
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:10 AM

No if the internet gets me that upset....I would be taking a break. Obviously there is deeper issues than just what is going on, on the internet. Sounds like counseling needs to be involved with this one. And I would never want my children to hear me saying I would kick someones ass.

LiesLiesLies
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:11 AM

I mean...its a bitch group...isn't that what its for? Crazy bitches who have nothing better to do then act like crazy bitches?

Oh no...now they are going to talk about me in their group...lol!

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:16 AM

Hi Ashley!!! Just saw it was u and wanted to say HI!!

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

I mean...its a bitch group...isn't that what its for? Crazy bitches who have nothing better to do then act like crazy bitches?

Oh no...now they are going to talk about me in their group...lol!

SpcCraftsWife
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:31 AM

f no!!!

number one- if i have a big enough issue with someone- thats an ACTUAL issue- I can generally handle it logically and calmly.

number two- if I feel that there's a situation I cannot handle in a grown up, rational manner I'm not going to throw a bitch fit in front of my kids.

lastly, no internet bitch is going to make me actually FREAK out... i hardly give a crap about people IRL....much less on the internet.

SpcCraftsWife
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:32 AM

this sounds like one of those ones that was talked about in a post last night... the ones who threaten suicide... i wonder if they do- over people on the internet? it confounds me.

nemiller
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:33 AM

no.  i've never been so upset by something IN REAL LIFE that i would behave like that, whether or not i'm around my son.  i'm grown.  i know how to use my big girl words.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)