Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So..... what would you do if your kid was the bully??

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:21 AM
  • 10 Replies

How would you react if you found out your kid   was picking on another kid in school??

Just curious...........

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MovalMomsADMIN
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:24 AM

i have no idea but i know he would have severe and i mean sever consequences. counseling and everything.

Littles1921
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:52 AM

Still curious....

BUMP  :)

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:56 AM

Whoop his Ass!!! Seriously... he will be raised to know better and something Like that would Warrent a ass whoopin!!!

jothra
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:03 AM

Well, we have had to start dealing with this. We were proud of DS for being able to stand up for himself at 3 yrs old, like if some other kid pushed him, he would push back, but then he started being the aggressor, so we had to re-eval our whole defending himself thinking. DS now knows that if I get any reports from his teachers, he loses all of his priviledges and has to slowly earn them back, not to mention we have lots of talks about not hurting others. We only had one incident this year and that's because he went to bed super late the night before. It's been almost a month since he had his last outburt, and he's only has half of his games and tv watching back.

mrs.sgt
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:07 AM

she'd be punished severely by her father and I, that is one thing we will not tolerate.  defend yourself, defend your friends and others, you do not pick on anyone just to impress others.

Susanmomof
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:15 AM

YES I AGREE!!

Quoting indianamom1985:

Whoop his Ass!!! Seriously... he will be raised to know better and something Like that would Warrent a ass whoopin!!!

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:16 AM

I would snatch his little ass baldheaded.

Mamamanic
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:18 AM

There would be a punishment for it. School age is old enough to have consiquences. It might be extra work or time from friends since it is likely they are trying to impress friends. I would dig into the situation some more as well anjd talk to my child.

smcclure2005
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:54 AM

I agree.. if not find someone to bully there ass back so they could see how it feels. I do not play that shit and my kids know this.

Quoting indianamom1985:

Xstitchinmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:28 AM

His father and I would probably bust their butt, and have them apologize to their victim. Their favorite things would be taken away (ipod, phone,etc). My kids are not perfect, but they know better. They know to be afraid...very afraid...of the consequences if they were to ever pull that crap.

michele-7.gif picture by Michele34_photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)