Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mommy instincts

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:38 AM
  • 4 Replies

what are you mommy instincts?? How can you tell you have them or not?? Do you listen to them or what?? What kind of instincts do you have??

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:41 AM

I have them... Ive had them since BEFORE I was ever Prego!!! I don't know how to explain it.... BTW I have 8 nephews and Nieces!! lol!!

nemiller
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:49 AM

i think i do.  i get up just minutes before my son wakes up EVERY morning, even though he doesn't get up at the same exact time every day.  when he was an infant, i could tell his different cries from one another, even though other people said they didn't sound any different.  there's a few other things as well, but i won't list them all.

trbl66621
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:19 AM

I do I know extactly what my 3 yo dd is doing. For example she is notorius (sp) for standing in windows and i am so afraid she is going to get hurt. I have tried everything I can to get her to stop with no luck but anywho everytime I am out side or she is suppose to be playing in her room, I get a feeling she is either not in her room or she is standing in a window so i go look and what to my surprise (not really) do i see...

ballerina18
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:23 AM

Yes, I definitely have them.

When my DD was a newborn, while we were co-sleeping I knew if she changed positions..I knew when she needed mommy.

I have had bad feelings about certain people watching DD. I had a friend who watched DD once and I had a bad feeling...well turns out my bad feeling was dead on...those "friends" drove around with DD not buckeled into her car seat!!! NEVER AGAIN!!! After that I learned to LISTEN to my instincts!

Those are just two examples of my instincts. I think every mommy has them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)