Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what were the cops in your city busy doing today??

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:43 AM
  • 17 Replies

The cops in my city were busy blocking traffic so they could talk........yeah our tax dollars hard at work, great isn't it?? So what were the cops in your city busy doing today??

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steph2884
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:45 AM

They were busy arresting hooligans, taking drunk drivers off the streets, and protecting the community they serve.

Short_N_Sassy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:45 AM

I have no idea.  I'm usually at work or inside the house in my room on my computer playing around on facebook. 

armywifenmom09
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:46 AM

There are no cops within a half hour radius..... no joke

.stella.
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:47 AM

at an explosion that happened on the westside..

connorsmom2009
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:48 AM

to busy getting shot in the ghetto 3 got shot today alone.. and taking care of what they do..

dusky_rose
by Sue on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:48 AM

I don't know, I was home all day. Should I call 911 and ask them? J/K!!!

Click image above to join Motivate to Get in Shape!

dmarie2101
by Diamond Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:49 AM

driving around. lol idk one got on my ass and then passed me, and cut me off.

and i got pulled over by a state trooper this afternoon. he gave me a warning.

other than that...no clue. oh i did see one this morning, when i took my son to school...he was at a house with 2 animal control trucks.

you rarely see the cops here DOING anything...im sure they do...but i just never see them. wait...i rarely see the city cops in the cop cars and trucks doing much besides driving around...the suv cops are usually the ones with someone pulled over, but thats rare, too.

the state troopers do 98% of the pulling over.

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

MommiE8983
by McLovin on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:49 AM
I live in a town with a population of 700 people so they were probably eating donuts at the Casey's with their thumbs up their asses.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
eema.gray
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:51 AM

Judging from the late night news, same here.  :-)

Quoting steph2884:

They were busy arresting hooligans, taking drunk drivers off the streets, and protecting the community they serve.

My husband is at work now; given the number of returning soldiers this week, he's more than likely doing the exact same stuff tonight that the city cops have been doing all day.

Are you a political "independent?"  Tired of feeling like you only have Democrats or Republicans to choose from?  Well, there are many small parties active all across the United States.  Learn more at Third Party Americans.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/109790

Xstitchinmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:23 AM

I think the cops in my small town were busy pulling over all the old farts who were going ten miles under the speed limit;p

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)