Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear sweet Drunk guy.....

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:49 AM
  • 7 Replies

Please go to the right house next time Instead of scaring the holy SHIT out of me and Passing out on my porch... it would BE GREATLY appreciated!!!!

and To the Cops who removed him!

Thank you!!! I didn't want to do it!!

LOL!!!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:59 AM

Oh and YES Im calling Him sweet because he felt soooo bad that he was knocking on my door at 1:30 in the morning!! He was afraid he had woken me up!!!

SPOOKYANN
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:07 AM

I have had a few of those expericnes myself.  One little drunk called 13 times to find a girl named Rosy in the middle of the night!  He called back a little later to tell me he finally found Rosy, you got to love the drunks.  But I guess now I can feel better because I'm not left wondering if he found the one he wanted to begin with!

bananahammock1
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:08 AM

BUMP!

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:09 AM

LOL... he was Nice but He scared the CRAP out of me... coz he POUNDED on the darn door... and im sitting right by it... So I waited and it got real quiet and I never heard the gate open so I looked out the window and he's passed out on my porch!!! I called the cops and asked them to take him where he was suppose to go... which was right across the street!!

Quoting SPOOKYANN:

I have had a few of those expericnes myself.  One little drunk called 13 times to find a girl named Rosy in the middle of the night!  He called back a little later to tell me he finally found Rosy, you got to love the drunks.  But I guess now I can feel better because I'm not left wondering if he found the one he wanted to begin with!

OneToughMami
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:09 AM

I had that happen a few times...I live in a strange neighborhood.

SpookyAnn that made me giggle :-)

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:12 AM

thanks!!!!

Quoting bananahammock1:

BUMP!

adri_nevarez
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:12 AM

Mine wasn't a drunk... he was a pissed off man looking for his "boy."  The neighbor told him the 16 year old girlfriend lived at my house...  Try convincing a pissed off dad that his boy isn't in your home when the neighbor said she lived there... and it was 1:00am as well... DH was fast asleep and was so mad at me for opeing the door, but he was pounding so hard my windows were shaking (and I have HUGE windows in my kitchen that pretty much cover the whole wall)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)