Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

prayers needed or thoughts tia (piog)--update

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:12 AM
  • 9 Replies

update---

JEREMIAH IS DOING BETTER THX TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR THOUGHT :-)... he i breathing alot better but maybe coming home on a nebulizer poor thing but he finally getting some sleep...got some errands to run think i will while he is there :-)... that way we dont have to take him out

i need prayers . my 3 mth old is in the picu at the hospital with respritory distress luckly not rsv but could have very well been... he has a slight case of pnemonia but the feel his prognosis so far is great becuz we caught it'd so early... just please pray for fast recovery :-( Tia ladies and sorry for any mistakes I'm on my cell lol...

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
my3boys0710
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:13 AM
Oh and he is a 9 week early preemie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christiea
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:14 AM
Bump!

Prayering for you LO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christiea
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:14 AM
Praying*

Quoting christiea:

Bump!

Prayering for you LO

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roseberrymatrix
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:15 AM

Which twin is it so I know which name to put on my facebook status?

adri_nevarez
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:16 AM

I hope he gets well really soon!  My dd had RSV at 6 weeks old.  She was really sick and we couldn't make it to her pedi (2 hours away) so he referred us to one an hour closer.  I knew she had RSV as I have 4 children who have all gotten it so I asked him over the phone to please have a test ready (they use the rapid test kits)  It was positive and he told me RSV was a virus and nothing could be done... he sent us home and that night she started breathing so fast and shallow... we rushed her to the Children's Hospital 2 hours away and her oxygen levels were sooo low and she was taking 80 breaths per minute.  I was so upset with the pedi who sent us home as ALL the nurses in the PICU told us that a 6 weeker with any respiratory distress needed to be observed.  Luckily she was fine, but she would have been m uch better if we had gotten her oxygen level much earlier.  Glad you got him diagnosed early!

my3boys0710
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:22 AM
Jeremiah

Quoting roseberrymatrix:

Which twin is it so I know which name to put on my facebook status?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my3boys0710
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:22 AM
Oh no poor thing :-(

Quoting adri_nevarez:

I hope he gets well really soon!  My dd had RSV at 6 weeks old.  She was really sick and we couldn't make it to her pedi (2 hours away) so he referred us to one an hour closer.  I knew she had RSV as I have 4 children who have all gotten it so I asked him over the phone to please have a test ready (they use the rapid test kits)  It was positive and he told me RSV was a virus and nothing could be done... he sent us home and that night she started breathing so fast and shallow... we rushed her to the Children's Hospital 2 hours away and her oxygen levels were sooo low and she was taking 80 breaths per minute.  I was so upset with the pedi who sent us home as ALL the nurses in the PICU told us that a 6 weeker with any respiratory distress needed to be observed.  Luckily she was fine, but she would have been m uch better if we had gotten her oxygen level much earlier.  Glad you got him diagnosed early!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my3boys0710
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:29 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my3boys0710
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:54 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)