Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

True Blood

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:12 AM
  • 6 Replies

Squeeee! Season 3 starts June 13! A friend of mine loaned me seasons 1 and 2 a couple weeks ago, and i got hooked. I don't have cable or satellite, so i usually watch shows on the internet when i can find them. I was over at my BFFs tonite, and asked her if she had HBO. She does. and said i could come over to watch the show when it comes on. I told her i could only watch it when the kids were in bed because of the graphicness. She said if it's on too early, she'll record it for me so i can watch it later. Yay!!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ANandLPsMom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:15 AM

LOL. I'm excited too. 13 weeks to make my pregnancy go faster!

roseberrymatrix
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:16 AM

It used to come on after 'bedtime' on sundays i think

SandraJo
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:34 AM

what time was bedtime? Since it's summer vacation, her kid's bedtimes are 9pm, 9:30pm and....whenever the heck the oldest wanders off to bed. (usually about 10:30 when her grandpa is up and about since she can't stand him)

Quoting roseberrymatrix:

It used to come on after 'bedtime' on sundays i think

ballerina18
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:33 AM

I'm excited too! I just finished catching myself up on season 1 and 2. I think it should be interesting to see what happens. If I had to guess....I would think that Sookie might fall for the blonde vampire (his name escapes me atm) while Bill is gone....

mommyof3quties
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 5:27 PM

You can also watch it online at http://www.tvshack.net/ It updates the new episodes every night after they air. I don't have HBO so that's the only way I'll be able to watch it.

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Jun. 5, 2010 at 5:33 PM

Quoting mommyof3quties:

You can also watch it online at (DELETED)It updates the new episodes every night after they air. I don't have HBO so that's the only way I'll be able to watch it.

pm this to her.. don't link it all over.. that is how those sites get shut down! :)

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)