Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bashing.....

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:20 AM
  • 10 Replies

Do you think that word gets over used here? Does it get on your nerves? It really doesn't bother me although I think it does get overused sometimes.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JSVDP
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:22 AM

haha the name of this particular group should be Let's BASH, join in the attack. 

tickled_pink09
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:22 AM

Quoting JSVDP:

haha the name of this particular group should be Let's BASH, join in the attack. 

LOL pretty much

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:34 AM

Naw, its only a handful of people who play victim/attacker so i dont pay attention to the word unless i see someone coming at me with a cast iron skillet.

Mamamanic
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:21 AM

It is all about how you look at it.

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:22 AM

I rarely feel attacked.

I am well aware that I putting myself out there if I post a topic.

FL2AK
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:26 AM

I think some people come on here and honestly think that everyone is going to agree with them and when people don't they play the victim role and say they are being bashed. 

VitaBangBang
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:40 AM

I feel that anyone who 'bashes' me online is a joke. I just can't to take offense to someone picking on me or insulting me online. 

BUT I wish a mu'f*cker would come at me in real life and say some of the stuff the online tough guys say. They could get it. But they wouldn't b/c they wouldn't have the protection of their computer with with. 

bananahammock1
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:42 AM

Well considering it is the internet.. I dont give a shit! Most of these ppl mean nothing to me!  Let them talk! Hell, I'll give em something to talk about! They can all kick rocks AND suck it Trebek!

bananahammock1
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:43 AM

Quoting VitaBangBang:

I feel that anyone who 'bashes' me online is a joke. I just can't to take offense to someone picking on me or insulting me online. 

BUT I wish a mu'f*cker would come at me in real life and say some of the stuff the online tough guys say. They could get it. But they wouldn't b/c they wouldn't have the protection of their computer with with. 

OKAY!!! Thats what Im saying right here! Half these bitches wouldnt say what they say IRL!

OneToughMami
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:50 AM

I do think it is way overused. People call out people who disagree as bashers. People who tell the blunt and honest truth are bashing. A good example is the whole, fat thing over on the other post. "Oh noes you called me fat! That's bashing." It's horrible. It gets annoying when it's the same person accusing everyone of bashing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)