Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have sex issues

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:10 AM
  • 12 Replies

k sooooooooooo im getting over my prudeness one step at a time...

iv been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now and iv known him since i was 12, iv given birth to his child, hes seen me at my worst, but im still verrrryyy shy around him. My boyfriend an i are just now starting to venture out into the worked of....exploring i guess you could say. he just brought home this sex position book with pictures of real people. im wayyyyyy too embarrase to even look at it with him and pick a position out to do.

and now my boyfriend asks me to go to this site called adamandeve.com order something and surprise him with it because im too embarrass to look at the site with him. i want to get something an surprise him...im just too scared to go to the dam site lol! i dont even know why! its just a stupid site!!!!! Iv been there once and there was thi biggggg banner across the page saying "DILDOS ON SAIL NOW!!!!!" that scare me away forever..... lol i need to be brave....help lol

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OneToughMami
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:14 AM

Go there! They have fun things :-) if you don't like AdamandEve.com there's discreetromance.com too. I noticed Discreet Romance is a tad cheaper. I was broken in the right way with these things...when I turned 16 I went to a store called Condoms Galore with my mom. They have some scary shit there man...

raiden311
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:24 AM

Quoting OneToughMami:

Go there! They have fun things :-) if you don't like AdamandEve.com there's discreetromance.com too. I noticed Discreet Romance is a tad cheaper. I was broken in the right way with these things...when I turned 16 I went to a store called Condoms Galore with my mom. They have some scary shit there man...

with your mom!!!! oh man. Thanks for the other site suggestion too:P

smurfbitebug
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:27 AM

yeah they have some great products there- not all of them are "too risque" just pick something mild at first and see how it goes. you'll be venturing around on your own soon enough if you just take it slow and mild to begin with.

maxensmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:29 AM

dildos are fun!!!!!!!! give it a try, have a sense of humor about it.

dre_bunny
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:34 AM

This.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

yeah they have some great products there- not all of them are "too risque" just pick something mild at first and see how it goes. you'll be venturing around on your own soon enough if you just take it slow and mild to begin with.

bananahammock1
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:38 AM

I have a cure all!!

Give him head in a taxi!! Its freakin awesome!!

raiden311
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:54 AM

Quoting bananahammock1:

I have a cure all!!

Give him head in a taxi!! Its freakin awesome!!

hahahah well thats not really something i would be shy about. get me drunk enough and i might do it haha. im very proud of my dome giving skils:):) but im shy with just about everything else. Im getting over the whole switching positions thing...and for the longest time i was too shy to be on top but now im all good in that department. ;) now im jut working out ome of the finer deatails. im really a very sexual creature lol i just gata get it out!

tomatoqueen
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:13 AM

Get a vibrator....there are many things you can do with one.....my ex used to love the feel of the vibrations while we were having sex. Get some flavored body rubs....Have fun.

tazmidgiefairy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:33 AM

i lvoe sex and my dh and use all kinds of stuff to spice it fun nothing to be shy about it just you and him

momsbreak5654
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:36 AM

Its all about having fun!  Maybe positions arent your thing.  Maybe toys arent your thing.  Find something that reallllly turns you on and then try it!  Its much more fun exploring things when you find them stimulating.  Men get stimulated when the wind blows, so dont worry if its something he hasnt brought up.  He'll just be glad you got creative :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)