Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

18 month old shoe size?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:44 AM
  • 27 Replies

I would like to send my niece a new outfit or three.. since she is about 15 months old I figured I would send 18 mo old size......  it has been quite a while since my kiddlets were that small I cannot remember what shoe size to send and I dont really want to talk to my sister to ask... anybody out there with small kids that could help me out?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angelbluewingsz
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:18 AM

BUMP!

No one has small kids?

rosereed
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:21 AM
My ds is 15 months and a size 3. I'd say a 4. Dd is only is size 5....but she has little feet! (she's 2 1/2 and everyone her age is in a size 7 or 8)

so I'd honestly say a 3 or 4 size
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelbluewingsz
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:24 AM

fab- thanks!!  I have had the JC Penney page all open and browsing waiting for someone to help me out- Thanks!

rosereed
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:25 AM
Haha no problem!! Hopefully the size works out okay! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melamma
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:31 AM

When my now 2 year old daughter was 18 months she was a size 3. I remember commenting about how tiny the shoes were. lol That's so nice of you to send outfits to your niece!

aNzsMommy85
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:33 AM
My 18m old ds wears a size 7!! But he has huge feet!
carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:35 AM

DS is 13 months and wears a size 5..I wouldn't send 18 month clothes, I would go with 24 months, she can grow into them.

Avasmom326
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:37 AM

My dd is 2 now and wears a 7. I think when she was 18 months she wore a 4 or 5 but her dad's family is tall w/ larger feet and she seems to be taking after them.

LaDanseuse
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:42 AM

My daughter is 20 months and is just fitting into a size 7. She's really tall for her age. She's also in 2T clothing

Quoting aNzsMommy85:

My 18m old ds wears a size 7!! But he has huge feet!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Jadegirl1819
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:49 AM

You don't have any other family members that you could ask?  It's going to vary by child.  Just make sure it's something that can be easily exchanged if it the wrong size and don't stress over it.  =)  I don't remember what size my son wore at 18 months but I can tell you I bought size 3 soft shoes when I was pregnant with DS and they were too small when he was born.  I was so bummed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)