Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:26 AM
  • 4 Replies

I lost my food stamps card but is there anyway I can use it by the number? They say I would have to wait 2 days to get a new one. But we have been outta fs since May 15th and I cant even imagine where it would be

blue ribbon

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mstnbecki
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:37 AM

you would have to talk to the store and have proper Id and maybe something from your case worker saying you are on FS.sometimes when the magnet thing on the card is old they punch in the numbers and ALOT of times I had to punch the numbers in for customers because there card didnt work.

All I can say is get a letter from your case worker and talk to the store manager, all they can do is tell you no.

chiamom123
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:42 AM

I would call your case worker and ask what to do(if you can get through to them at least). If you have one grocery store you usually use I would also try to use only that one as well, since they know you.

tottally unrelated but I love your avatar!

JJsmom1126
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:43 AM

Well I have my fs ID card so I hohpe the will accept that but I dont have the actual EBT card

Thanks!!

Quoting mstnbecki:

you would have to talk to the store and have proper Id and maybe something from your case worker saying you are on FS.sometimes when the magnet thing on the card is old they punch in the numbers and ALOT of times I had to punch the numbers in for customers because there card didnt work.

All I can say is get a letter from your case worker and talk to the store manager, all they can do is tell you no.

blue ribbon

JJsmom1126
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:43 AM

thanks im a ddicted lol

Quoting chiamom123:

I would call your case worker and ask what to do(if you can get through to them at least). If you have one grocery store you usually use I would also try to use only that one as well, since they know you.

tottally unrelated but I love your avatar!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)