Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHY the hell is this guy not already locked up???

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:44 AM
  • 52 Replies

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37470839/ns/world_news-americas/

This is amazing to me. He has already admitted to killing Natalee Holloway ON VIDEO....yet he walks free and now has killed another girl. Exactly 5 years later, to the date.

~In fact, everything we encounter in this world with our six senses is an inkblot test. You see what you are thinking and feeling, seldom what you are looking at.~

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:47 AM

I am not going to get into a debate about this but her mom jumped the gun and accused several guys.Now aruban authorities are terrified.

They should be terrifiedof that evil bitch!

savannahnhi
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:48 AM

It is because of the Aruba police department and court system that bastard is still walking around free.  They should have lock his ass up; that girl would still be alive.

myrtlebeach
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:48 AM

On video he admitted to it and let free and he kills again if I were the 2nd girls parents I would be getting everyone invloved in the first case held acountable for my daughters death.

savannahnhi
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:50 AM

Quoting laranadtony:

I am not going to get into a debate about this but her mom jumped the gun and accused several guys.Now aruban authorities are terrified.

are you calling Natalie mother an EVIL BITCH?  Why because she wanted jutice for her daughter?

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:54 AM

Quoting savannahnhi:

Quoting laranadtony:

are you calling Natalie mother an EVIL BITCH?  Why because she wanted jutice for her daughter?

Uh no !That is not why.Beth is evil.She was evil long before her daughter disappeared.

Remember when they actually arrested this guy and were going to charge him for real?

Well,they told her to let them handle it and they would nail him.She decides to go over and an physically threaten the guys' family.That led to his rich daddy filing paperwork that said that his rights were being violated and he got out of it.Had she not done that,they had everything they needed and the guy was on the road to prison.As it is,they are saying now that the confession was coerced.

We should be in awe at the gift of having children rather than obsessed by our rights as a mother!

savannahnhi
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:58 AM

Quoting laranadtony:

Quoting savannahnhi:

Quoting laranadtony:

Uh no !That is not why.Beth is evil.She was evil long before her daughter disappeared.

Remember when they actually arrested this guy and were going to charge him for real?

Well,they told her to let them handle it and they would nail him.She decides to go over and an physically threaten the guys' family.That led to his rich daddy filing paperwork that said that his rights were being violated and he got out of it.Had she not done that,they had everything they needed and the guy was on the road to prison.As it is,they are saying now that the confession was coerced.

How do you know she was evil before her daughter disappeared?

SuzyQ007
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:01 AM

Quoting laranadtony:

Quoting savannahnhi:

Quoting laranadtony:

Do you know her or something about her before her daughters disappearance that makes you say she is evil?

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:04 AM

Quoting savannahnhi:

Quoting laranadtony:

Quoting savannahnhi:

Quoting laranadtony:

How do you know she was evil before her daughter disappeared?

She doesn't hide.We have seen her many times over the years.She has always thought everyone beneath her.Now truthfully because I was always in a business situation when I saw her,I was unaware she had a daughter.From what I understand ,the daughter was different.A sweet quiet girl.

I realize she is hurt by her daughter being gone.I wish I could find a before pic for you.She used to be very beautiful.Now she is pretty but not like she was ,so it is taking it's toll on her.

I just know I would have waited once they told me they had what they needed and he was going to prison.

We should be in awe at the gift of having children rather than obsessed by our rights as a mother!

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:05 AM

Quoting SuzyQ007:

Quoting laranadtony:

Quoting savannahnhi:

Quoting laranadtony:

Do you know her or something about her before her daughters disappearance that makes you say she is evil?

She lives here.I have seen her on and off since 1989 maybe.

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:08 AM

Incidently,I have not really been out of the house much since this story broke so I have not heard anything from this end but I do believe he will go to jail for this one and to save himself some problems with admit to natalee's murder..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)