Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel bad...

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:50 AM
  • 12 Replies

But im counting down the days until my boyfriends daughter goes to live with her mom.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2RJnVA
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:52 AM

How old is she?  When does she leave?  Is she bad or something?

Melamma
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:52 AM

Omg, I know how you feel!!! My husband's daughter who is 9 lives with her Mom in Australia. She visited for the first time in February for 10 days. I couldn't wait for her and her Mom to leave and go back to Australia. I felt so bad though cuz she's a good kid and my husband was so happy to have her here, but all she wanted to do was hang out with me and sleep over like every night. I never had a 9 year old. I had no idea what to do with her. lol It was fun, but not permenantly. I dunno what i'd do if she wanted to live with us.

GrippyBits2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:53 AM

She is 12...and she is just spoiled as hell. She is an only child and she talks to her dad like he is nothing..and he tries to do everything for her. He knows he is a push over when it comes to her...so im glad I wont have to hear any more tantrums for a while. Heaven help me when my daughter becomes a teenager!

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:53 AM

Why do you feel bad?

GrippyBits2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:54 AM

I would love it if she wanted ot hang out iwht me..but she only wants to hang out with her friends...blah blah blah. Its not really HER that bothers me...its how he just lets her run over him that bothers me.

Quoting Melamma:

Omg, I know how you feel!!! My husband's daughter who is 9 lives with her Mom in Australia. She visited for the first time in February for 10 days. I couldn't wait for her and her Mom to leave and go back to Australia. I felt so bad though cuz she's a good kid and my husband was so happy to have her here, but all she wanted to do was hang out with me and sleep over like every night. I never had a 9 year old. I had no idea what to do with her. lol It was fun, but not permenantly. I dunno what i'd do if she wanted to live with us.

GrippyBits2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:55 AM

Becuase she is just a kid..and I hate wishing that she was already gone. Im the outsider..and I would never tell him that Im counting down the days....i just had to tell someone!

Quoting WifeyC:

Why do you feel bad?

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:56 AM

If you didn't tell her or your boyfriend then I wouldn't feel bad about it.  How many days are left?

Quoting GrippyBits2:

Becuase she is just a kid..and I hate wishing that she was already gone. Im the outsider..and I would never tell him that Im counting down the days....i just had to tell someone!

Quoting WifeyC:

Why do you feel bad?

GrippyBits2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:57 AM

She leaves saturday.

Quoting WifeyC:

If you didn't tell her or your boyfriend then I wouldn't feel bad about it.  How many days are left?

Quoting GrippyBits2:

Quoting WifeyC:

Why do you feel bad?

GrippyBits2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:01 AM

BUMP!

Mom2RJnVA
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:08 AM

Oh I can totally feel you on that one!  Hopefully things will be smooth until she leaves.

Quoting GrippyBits2:

She is 12...and she is just spoiled as hell. She is an only child and she talks to her dad like he is nothing..and he tries to do everything for her. He knows he is a push over when it comes to her...so im glad I wont have to hear any more tantrums for a while. Heaven help me when my daughter becomes a teenager!

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the

peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
" Phil 4:6-7

"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in

Jesus Christ.
" Phil 4:19

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)