Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tattoos on the foot

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:26 AM
  • 4 Replies

I am wanting to get a tattoo on my foot and was wanting some ideas. I am not sure what I want yet. Can you ladies show me yours

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
amber_1024
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:27 AM

BUMP!

I was going to get the word love, but instead got it on my neck.. I'd love to get ideas too! LOL

dbldogdare
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:31 AM

My SIL has a sun and my friend just got the word Faith. I don't have pics of either lol sorry. I love foot tattoos but promised dh I get mine somewhere easy to hide and considering how much I love flip flops thats probably not my foot. lol

Rychelle
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:39 AM

i have a spool of thread and  its unwinding and spells out "Grandma" in thread..  its really hard for me to tell someone ideas of what tattoo to get.. i perosnally feel that isnt something anybody can tell you. it should be something that you really want not just something that sounds pretty cool that someone told you. but thats just me.. i have 7 as of now and have at least 4 more in the works and they all have meaning to me. if i were you id really sit back for a while and think about something that is personal to you to get done.. but thats just my advice.. ive never been a "pick a tattoo off the wall" fan..  but either way good luck.. and be prepared he foot is pretty painful

tarinah
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:47 AM

I have my kids footprints on my feet, my DS on one and DD on the other! I love them  It also has their names and birthdates!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)