Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*~For all you Military Wifes~*

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:36 AM
  • 49 Replies

First off you guys are wonderful, great, hard working, faithful, love your hubby and children. You guys have the hardest life but you guys still carry on and be their for your hubby every step of the way and I respect you women. I'm doing this post because of that post that bashed you women and I think it was cruel and harsh and you guys deserve better than that. So I'd like all the MIlitary Wifes to tell how long your men have been away, how long you have been together, how many children you have and whats the greatest thing about the time you get to spend when you actually get to see your hubbies. Once again you are WONDERFUL!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daulton_dustin
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:40 AM

BUMP!

CandyceG
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:41 AM

BUMP!

skeletor1017
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:42 AM

I only got to read the first page before it poofed. But it sounded trollish to me. I had to laugh at it. I lubs me AF hubby!!!!!

Vantrice
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:43 AM

Thank you.  That post was terrible.  Seriously can't believe the mentality of SOME people....   She is definately not worthy of being a military wife.

SThompson21
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:44 AM

i didnt see the post but thanks! i love my airman too!

mindiemoore
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Quoting SThompson21:

i didnt see the post but thanks! i love my airman too!

CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
AirForceWife14
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:46 AM
Thanks! DH has 58 days until basic training, then tech school. So after July 21, I'll only get to see him for two weeks until end of jan. beginning of feb. He's in the air force, and fortunately, his job is non deployable
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daulton_dustin
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:46 AM

To be honest she really doesn't need to carry the name Military Wife. But you are welcome you guys go through a lot and everyday you have to wonder "Is my hubby going to be ok"

Quoting Vantrice:

Thank you.  That post was terrible.  Seriously can't believe the mentality of SOME people....   She is definately not worthy of being a military wife.

lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:48 AM

Thank you....I will say that post was just horrible.

Joybeyondreason
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:50 AM

I love my Marine.  We've been married for 7 years now. :0) He will be deploying sometime in the summer/fall. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)