Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally putting my house on the market (wish me luck) pics...EDIT..added inside pics..

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:18 AM
  • 17 Replies

This is the only picture I have of the outside.  My real estate agent is coming this afternoon with the paperwork and to take pictures.  I am so freakin excited!!  I am also nervous.  I know it is going to be hard work, but I have waited 6 years for this day!! 

Den

out the back door

master bath

my room

dining room

front foyer

kitchen

sons room

daughters room...

House has 4 bedrooms. and 3 and 1/2 baths.  It is 2500 square feet.  I am hoping it sells quick.  Priced at $220,000.  It sits on 3/4 of an acre with no houses behind us.  It also has a 300 square foot expandable...  gotta go clean it all up now...

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashandryzmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:19 AM

I love it!  I want to see the inside.  Why are you selling it?

MamaBloom777
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:20 AM

I've always heard if you want your house to sell, then burry a little statue of St. Joseph in your yard.  I've seen it work.  Its crazy.  Even if you're not religious.  You can get one here:  http://www.stjosephstatue.com/

Good luck though!!!  I hope it sells fast!

.CrazyBeautiful
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:20 AM

This, and also, good luck to you!

Quoting ashandryzmom:

I love it!  I want to see the inside.  Why are you selling it?

~In fact, everything we encounter in this world with our six senses is an inkblot test. You see what you are thinking and feeling, seldom what you are looking at.~

daulton_dustin
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:21 AM

Oh my goodness I love it!! Do you have inside pics?

ashandryzmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:21 AM

Oh and GL!

2purrfect
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:24 AM

I am selling it to move closer to where I work and where the kids go to school.  Right now we live outside the school district I teach in and the drive is getting to be a bit much.  I will look for some inside pics...

MommytoIsabella
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:28 AM

I have seen your house before, it is beautiful. Though I had no idea you had been waiting 6 years to sell...why is that?

2purrfect
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Quoting MommytoIsabella:

I have seen your house before, it is beautiful. Though I had no idea you had been waiting 6 years to sell...why is that?

Thank you.  We have lived here a little over 6 years and at first it was great.  I transferred schools though about a year after we moved in though.  My kids go to a school that is a bit of a drive from where we live...all of there friends are a bit of a drive and I now find myself driving  back and forth all the time.  We did try to sell about two years ago (at the worst of the housing slump).  I just need to be closer to where I work and where the kids go to school...

MommytoIsabella
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:09 AM

I understand that. When I was working I drove an hour one way, and we thought many times about moving closer to work. Then I decided to stay home, so it wasn't an issue. However, I am looking at going back to work, so we may be in the same situation soon. Best of luck to you with selling! And finding something you love closer to work!

Quoting 2purrfect:

Quoting MommytoIsabella:

Thank you.  We have lived here a little over 6 years and at first it was great.  I transferred schools though about a year after we moved in though.  My kids go to a school that is a bit of a drive from where we live...all of there friends are a bit of a drive and I now find myself driving  back and forth all the time.  We did try to sell about two years ago (at the worst of the housing slump).  I just need to be closer to where I work and where the kids go to school...

MovalMomsADMIN
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:11 AM

nice

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)