Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STFU or do something about it!!!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:35 AM
  • 2 Replies

My dh is starting to piss me off. I understand that his job is stressful and I do try to listen but as of today I am done. He hates his boss. Great who doesn't? But he has a chance to get the hell outta there and go to a different position in the prison. It is longer hours (but he works 10 hours now when it should be 8 so what is 2 more hours)? He says he wants to spend time with us but he comes home at 5:30 and turns on the tv and sits there while I get them ready for bed and such. Then he goes to play WoW. Yea real family time there. He also gets 8 more hours. So instead of working 5 days 40 hours at crappy pay he can work 4 days on, four days off 48 hours and a 200 pay increase because they joint is too cheap to pay time and a half for the 12 hour people so they reached this compromise. HE DOES NOT WANT TO SWITCH RIGHT NOW!! But I get to listen to him bitch about

1. not enough money but I am not allowed to work

2. how is boss is a jerk, lazy, etc

3. No money to spend where ever he wants.

This signature is very tall. Try to keep it shorter than this green section.
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MamaBloom777
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:39 AM

How frustrating for you.  Maybe you can talk to him the next time he starts venting to you.  And if he says the 3 things you listed, then remind him that the other position would pay more money, essentially give you more time off (even though he'll be working more hours in a day...he'll have 4 days off!) and he'd have more spending money.  I don't know if the boss changes if he changes position, but if it does you could remind him of that too. 

I'm sorry you're having to deal with it.  I hate it when people complain repeatedly about something when they have the power to change it. 

--Nicole--
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:41 AM

Well tell him if he is soooo broke that the $15 every month that it costs to play WoW can give him some extra spending money lol

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown Click for more info!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)