Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your a bad sahm when....

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:49 AM
  • 61 Replies

Just for fun no drama. Fill in the sentence.

Your a bad sahm when.... you have to was a load of clothes three times because you keep forgetting to put them in the dryer! LOL

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
robsgurl_23
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:51 AM

I Have forgotten a load in the washer and had to rewash it 1 time but that is if I had 1 last load I try to finish at night but get to tired waiting for it =) so does that make me a bad sahm...lol

BlessedToBMommy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:52 AM

lol soooo guilty of that!!  What about you flood the kitchen because you starting filling the sink and hopped back on cafemom for a "few" minutes while it finished filling!!!!

jillbailey26
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:53 AM

I do that with the dryer, LOL.  I "fluff" it for days before I get it out.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

thatgirl70
by Carin on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:54 AM

Quoting Susan0805:

Just for fun no drama. Fill in the sentence.

Your a bad sahm when.... you have to was a load of clothes three times because you keep forgetting to put them in the dryer! LOL

I work and I do that, LOL.

Sunshine172
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:55 AM

if you stay at home sitting on the computer and not do any chores.

AHAHA. I'm so doing that today.

omgamomie
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:55 AM

You don't clean up till an hour before your SO gets home. Too busy with CM and FB. lol

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM

been there done that lol.  

Mine is when you accidently put dish soap rather than the dishwasher detergent in the dish washer therefore turning your kitchen into a bubble/foam room.

My airhead move after thanksgiving dinner. Also the reason I rarely use the dishwasher.

Sunshine172
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM

Quoting omgamomie:

You don't clean up till an hour before your SO gets home. Too busy with CM and FB. lol

shhhhh.... I don't do that :P

~*~ What goes around comes around ~*~

MovalMomsADMIN
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:58 AM

you reminded me that i needed to do the laundry... i walk out of the room forget what i was gonna do sit back down see this post again remember but now am too lazy to go... im not a sahm but i dont work today so its kinda the same thing for me when im home.. i need to get stuff done lol

mrsjones2207
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:59 AM

when you take a nap with your kids eveyday and could really use that time to clean out your closet...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)