Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyones kids going to summer school? *pic*

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM
  • 24 Replies

anyone's kindergartener going? ds first day was Tuesday he loves it and loves his teacher. he even ended up with at least 2 kids in his class from head start.couple pic from the firsy day

he was crying cuz he thought his teacher stole his snack he had to bring a snack for everyone in the class

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chrystal_A
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:00 AM

So hes going into Kindergarten?How long is summer school?Hrs and duration.. the reason I ask is because I might send mine before K.

poshkat
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:02 AM

yes, my son will be attending his toddler developmental group until august and than he will be in a pre-k setting with the same school until august 2011. im so happy with this!  he loves his class and his teachers.

BlessedToBMommy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Nope dd is MINE all summer! She goes to school enough all year!

luv-u-jmm
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Our oldest has 2 days left of her summer reading program, but other than that, she is mine! The school let out on 21st, but we had the option of sending them two more weeks for an hour each day to read and earn more accelerated reading points. She has a LOT and she is going into the 2nd grade.

kcook55
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Quoting Chrystal_A:

So hes going into Kindergarten?How long is summer school?Hrs and duration.. the reason I ask is because I might send mine before K.

hes in the kindergarten class for summer school. its 3 weeks for 4 days a week from 8am to 2pm hes not going into real kindergarten hes going into a program called kaps its to get him ready for kindergarten cuz he has some delays.

i.heart.rachel
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:07 AM

No.

luv-u-jmm
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:08 AM

My goodness, I forgot to add that your little guy is a doll! I love his little red cheekers!!!

i.heart.rachel
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Quoting BlessedToBMommy:

Nope dd is MINE all summer! She goes to school enough all year!

Amen! I was so ready for school to be out!

Ask me how I can help turn your daughter into a PRINCESS!

luv-u-jmm
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:09 AM

What a great idea! He will be great for Kindergarten!

Quoting kcook55:

Quoting Chrystal_A:

hes in the kindergarten class for summer school. its 3 weeks for 4 days a week from 8am to 2pm hes not going into real kindergarten hes going into a program called kaps its to get him ready for kindergarten cuz he has some delays.

jenkeith81003
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:09 AM

My oldest will start a jumpstart program to get ready for kindergarten. He starts June 7th until July 15th, then will start full kindergarten in August. He is super excited.

Jen

SAHM to my boys

Brian 9/10/04

Christopher 9/26/05

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)