Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHY BOTHER CLEANING IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:08 AM
  • 8 Replies

I'm just starting to wonder what the point is.  I had the house nice and clean yesterday.  Even my dd's room was decent.  My son was getting a new bed/futon yesterday so I had his room taken apart to take out the old funiture  (kind size bed) and brought in the new furnture.  We also got new air conditioners for the bedrooms.   Today not only is my sons room in dissaray which I expected but parts of the room that were not touched yesterday are a disaster like his book shelf.  But the entire apartment is messed up.  The bathroom looks like I have not cleaned it in a month the kitchen I dont even want to think about.  How does it happen?  Yesterday it was my mother ready and today I wouldnt let anyone in.   END RANT

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:30 PM

It's never ending isn't it.

momto3girls0620
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:31 PM

yep..never ending battle

caitxrawks
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:32 PM

:(

I know the feeling, believe me. I hadn't swept in two days because I've been feeling a little crappy lately. I swept today and it was GROSS. We haven't even made any messes, and I wonder how it got like that. Ick. I found a big nasty bug leg while sweeping. Glad Joss didn't get it and try to eat it.

neila_930
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:33 PM

Quoting LancesMom:

It's never ending isn't it.

1stimemomof1
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:34 PM

Yeah I hear ya. We have to clean for this weekend for when my dad comes. I don't even wanna think about it lol

ETHANMASONMOMMY
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:34 PM

I totaly agree I ask myself the same question every time I clean. But it makes me feel good to know that it was clean even it was for a few secs.

RmeWifey01
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:36 PM

I ask myself the same question daily.

jltplk25
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:36 PM

I hear ya!! I have quit before. I threw up my hands and I told DH that I'd had it b/c I couldn't keep up. It'd last a week and he'd ask me before leaving work, "Are you going to clean house today?" Ugh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)