Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP! Fussy teether!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:13 AM
  • 5 Replies
DD is getting her second tooth, and she's been very fussy! When she got her first tooth she wasn't very fussy, but this time it's a whole different story. What can I do to make her feel better????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BlessedToBMommy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:15 AM

freeze a bagel or a wash cloth, or you can do a freeze pop just dont open it, I always used tylenol or teething tabs if the other things didnt work

EternalDreams
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:15 AM

I used those mesh feeders, and put ice in it for them to chew on

katiexoxo
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:25 AM

If she is bad at night, use teething tablets! They make organic ones, and they worked WONDERS! I asked here and all the mommas recommended them. During the day, try a damp washcloth or baby orajel?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AirForceWife14
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:56 AM
Where can I get some?

Quoting katiexoxo:

If she is bad at night, use teething tablets! They make organic ones, and they worked WONDERS! I asked here and all the mommas recommended them. During the day, try a damp washcloth or baby orajel?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katiexoxo
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:14 PM
People told me walmart but I couldn't find them there so I went to walgreens. I think you can also get them at rite aid or cvs. Someone also told me they make night time orajel which works great but I have no experience with it

Quoting AirForceWife14:

Where can I get some?

Quoting katiexoxo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)