Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

House cleaning challenge

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:40 AM
  • 13 Replies

I have to get my mind on something else.

Ok,I am going to do the back bathroom first.I already started the laundry.I will work from back to front.What will you do first?

We should be in awe at the gift of having children rather than obsessed by our rights as a mother!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SLGross215
by Sarah on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:46 AM

All I have left is the vacuuming and mopping :)

FotoFlexer_Animation-2.gif #2 picture by SLGross215

scaredoflabor
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:47 AM

All I have left is dishes! Id rather clean your entire house then do the dishes!! I hate it. (no dishwasher)

pyrateprincess
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Oh lordie..i have so much to do. I'll probably start with the downstairs area...

Shaynas_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:51 AM

It's Thursday, so all I have to do is laundry and take the trash out. Trash is done, and 1 of 2 loads of laundry is done.

isra1986
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:51 AM

I have to put away clothes and that's it!

I am not Palestinian (although I married into the culture). I am human. I
believe in human rights for everyone. Some people may think that this
is not "our" fight, but it is to me, because no matter their religion or cultural background, they are our brothers and sisters in humanity.  I will protest right along side everyone in Palestine. I may not be able to change the world, but I can
die trying.

katiebug840204
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:52 AM

I started with cutting the grass!  I got half the back yard done before it got to hot for me.  So far since I have been inside I have unloaded the dishwasher, swept the kitchen floor and front porch.  I got dinner in the crockpot too.  The only thing left I will make myself do today is fold and put away one load of laundry I didnt get to last night.  I will probably vacuum the whole house tommorrow.

countryspun
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:53 AM

Bathroom still needs doing. Have two more load of clothes to wash. So I will clearly need to fold them and put away. I may mop kitchen floor today instead of tomorrow. That is about it.

omgamomie
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:57 AM

put away clothes, vaccum and clean bathrooms then I will be done!

Stormy6669
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:58 AM

The kitchen

rylansmommy4108
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:00 PM

i just picked everything up and mopped all the floors...my house is done..did it in about a hour and a half...get to spend the rest of the day with my son

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)