Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't you just hate it when..........

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:28 PM
  • 12 Replies

You think you started the dish washer and you didn't....and you go to open it up to empty it so you can fill it again and it is full of dirty dishes??? ugh

Or think you have emptied the dryer only to open it up to find a wad of wrinkled clothes just sitting there????

<sigh> I am pretty sure I wished upon a star and wished for a household chore fairy.....IJS

Well the dishwasher full of dirty dishes was the start to my day.......I have to go and whine now ( LOL) see ya soon ha ha ha

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CarterMommy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:30 PM

YES! i hate that so much... ugh

Rychelle
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:30 PM

hahaha yes!!! that makes me crazy!!

armywifey26
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:31 PM

No what I hate is when DH tries to do dishes and puts something tall in front of the soap part so the dispenser never opens. So it goes thru the whole cycle but never actually gets washed cause the detergent is still trapped in the cup!!

mamak57
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:46 PM

od worse the towels you thought you put in the dryer days ago are still in the washing machine and they stink so you have to wash them again

mommymandaleigh
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:47 PM

hahahahhahahahahah lol I hate it but it happens to the best of us !!! Just think of it this way you can now start the dishwasher and relax while it finishes up !!!!

Radarma
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:48 PM

LMAO I just did that! I went to change the laundry over and saw that I never started the dryer!

sweetalli07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:50 PM

Hey at least you have a dishwasher! I have to do mine by hand and it drives me CRAZY!!! lol But ya opening the dryer and everything is still wet or opening and its empty bc you forgot to put the clothes in there and your dh has to leave in 20 mins for work and all of his clothes are still wet in the washing machine sucks big ones too lol (thats happened to me 2 or 3 times, those mornings did NOT go well)

119594691848019-1.gif animated siggy by Leigh picture by sweetalli07

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination.

hotmomma7182006
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:50 PM

I don't have the dishwasher problem since I don't have one but i do have the hubby who says I've got it and then I wake up in the morning and they are all still there along with all the other mess on the table and so forth I wish being pregnant with #4 didn't make me so tired but I really hate waking up to the mess after he says don't worry hunny I got it

hotmomma7182006
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:52 PM

i have done this one so many times and it's so frustrating

Quoting mamak57:

od worse the towels you thought you put in the dryer days ago are still in the washing machine and they stink so you have to wash them again

justgrape723
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:52 PM

well that may be but in 'MY' mind I am perfect (cough cough gag gag lol) So when this happens I am just shocked !!! LOL

Quoting mommymandaleigh:

hahahahhahahahahah lol I hate it but it happens to the best of us !!! Just think of it this way you can now start the dishwasher and relax while it finishes up !!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)